Chapter 1: Introduction Pt.1 - Izuku & Izumi Midoriya.

???: "In this world, not all men are created equal... my brother learned that the hard way."

Ever since these strange powers started to appear in the world, our streets turned into scenes from comic books, superheroes become a thing of reality and so many things changed with the rise of these quirks.

When my twin brother Izuku and I turned four, we learned that some people have more power then others.

*Flashback starts*

(Izumi's Pov)
Izumi - 4yrs old
Izuku - 4yrs old

We had just got back from the hospital after we got our quirk results, I manifested a slightly stronger version of mom's quirk which made izuku very excited for what his quirk could be...

"Quirkless..."

That was the word that kept going through my mind. He was silent and looked so sad after the doctor told him it would be impossible for him to ever get a quirk. After that all the kids in school heard about it and started making fun of him, even our best friend Katsuki Bakugo who started calling him names like that really mean one he came up with 'Deku'.

Later that night...

I had gotten out of bed and was walking down the hall after I heard some noises, soon enough I saw mom stepping out of a room, closed the door, and started to walk away slowly. I could've thought that I heard her softly crying saying

Inko: I-i'm sorry Izuku, I'm so sorry..

I went to the door and opened it revealing Izuku sitting at the computer watching his favorite video of All Might I stood there for a few seconds before I spoke.

Izumi: Izuku? What are you still doing up?

Izuku: ...

I was starting to get concerned with the silent response from him so I walked closer and tried talking to him again.

Izumi: Izu..

Izuku: can I ask you something Izumi? And be honest...

He turned the chair and looked at me and spoke in a voice that was close to breaking into tears.

Izuku: Can I... be a hero, too?

I stood there and stared for about a minute before I walked up to him, climbed into the chair and sat beside him. He was still looking at the computer screen waiting for my answer as he was on the brink of tears.

Izumi: of course you can.

He looked up at me now with a surprised look on his face.

Izuku: r-really? Y-you really mean that?

Izumi: absolutely, I'm sure that one day you'll even be a great hero just like All Might!

(a smile started to form but quickly turned into a frown)