Chapter 13: Upon each of their hearts

(Play Opening)

(Izuku's POV)

I stand there watching as both Kyoryoku and All Might fight the villains on their own, I knew that I shouldn't have stayed but I couldn't gather the strength to run and leave them. I watched as the Nomu trapped All Might with the use of Kurogiri's warp gates, Nomu was unknowingly grabbing All Might by the abdomen right where his injury was.

Izuku: 'This is bad, Nomu is grabbing his injury. What should I do?'

Kyoryoku motions to me to stand back as steam rose up from his body, I agreed and with a few steps back Kyoryoku rushed Shigaraki. Shigaraki kept swiping his hands at Kyoryoku trying to grab him, but he was countered and slow everytime.

Suji: I guess you're just a bit too slow.

Shigaraki: I thought you weren't going to underestimate me? You might end up being tripped up.

He then reached his hand back behind him as I noticed Kurogiri's warp gate forming around Shigaraki hand, I put two-and-two together before I started running towards them.

Izuku: Kyoryoku, Run!! He's using a warp gate!

Kurogiri: How foolish.

Before I could get close Kurogiri formed in front of me as I couldn't stop myself from moving, but suddenly someone rushed past me as an explosion went off.

Bakugo: Get the hell outta my way, Deku!

I stopped as I saw ice forming around half of the Nomu, releasing All Might from the trap.

Izuku: He's frozen! That means Todoroki must be here!

Todoroki: One of your poorly trained thugs told me you're here because you think you can kill All Might.

All Might: 'He controlled his Quirk so that the ice stopped just before it reached my body. I think I can loosen
this villain's grip now.'

He breaks out of the hold as the Nomu lost it's left arm and leg, he stood up holding his blood side of his abdomen.

Todoroki: Are you okay?

Kirishima rushed forward and tried to hit Shigaraki but it didn't connect.

Kirishima: Damn! That was gonna be cool!

Suji: Hey man, what's up?

Kirishima: Nothing much bro, good to see you still in one piece.