Chapter 62: Right into the Devil's den

(Play Opening)

(Suji's POV)

The raid has officially started, numerous small members of the Hassaikai stormed out of the stronghold in an attempt to overpower us. But sadly none of them were strong enough to make any effort.

Detective: We have a warrant to search your premises on suspicion of manufacture and sale of illegal drugs!

Hassaikai member1 : Get the hell outta here!

Hassaikai member2: Yeah, what do you want with us anyway?

Officer: You heard him. We have a warrant.

Some of the small time heroes stayed back with the police to help contain the common thugs and members of the Hassaikai. Meanwhile, Nighteye, FatGum, Eraserhead, Rock-lock, and the rest of the work study students continued forward into the stronghold.

FatGum: Hate to just barge in like this. But, we're kind of in a hurry!

Aizawa: Haven't seen any signs of suspicious activity yet!

Rock-lock: Same here. But, hey, we're in it now, right? We got no choice but to see it through.

Amajiki: Is it possible that somebody leaked out plans for the raid? There must be a reason they all came pouring out like that.

Detective: No, if there had been a leak, I think they would be fighting more cohesively.

I look back to see the police holding off the smaller members as we keep running. I maintain my role and stay infront to deal with any threat that the group could encounter.

Suji: Groups like this are used to working together. Meaning that this was only an attempt to slow us up!

Aizawa: Right, there's nothing that matters more to these guys than their bond with their boss and their brothers. Being part of the underworld only make loyalty that much more sacred to them.

Izumi: All those people outside. But we haven't caught sight of the top brass yet. No doubt they're probably still underground hiding or getting ready to flee.

Kirishima: How's that supposed to be loyalty? Forcing their henchmen to fight for them while they run away isn't manly at all!

We continue running as Nighteye keeps up with me, stopping near a potted plant in the hallway.

Nighteye: This is it. There's a device here that opens the hidden passage.

He remembers what he's seen with Foresight as he continues to open the hatch.

Nighteye: You press down the floorboards in a specific order, and then...

Bubble Girl: It's like a ninja hideout! How cool!

Centipeder: Thank goodness for your quirk, Sir. Guards up. We don't know what we might be facing in there.

The hidden door opens as three more Hassaikai members come running out from the passage way ready to fight.