Chapter 120: ...The perfect explosion!

(Play Opening)

(Third POV)

Darkness is seen as noises fill out the rest of the scene. Small explosions went off in the distance, muffled to the normal ear as voices were heard as well.

"Young Izuku: Wow, you're so amazing Kacchan! I hope my quirk will be just as cool as yours!"

"Young Bakugo: Whatever Deku, no matter what quirk you get, you'll never be able to beat me."

The black screen flickers as a pair of closed eyes are seen within the flickering of the light as the voices change.

"Young Izuku: Why are you being so mean? You're making him cry, Kacchan!..."

"Young Izumi: Why did you hit Izuku for Kacchan?! He wasn't bothering you!"

"Izumi: You were our best friend, but the moment you let the pride go to your head you became a jerk and threw away our friendship, then out of nowhere Izuku was suddenly your first and only target."

The screen continued to flicker between the darkness as the eyes are seen to be struggling as it shows the signs of hearing the voices going on in background.

"Bakugo: Just pray that you'll be born with a Quirk in your next life, and take a swan-dive off the roof of the building."

"Izumi: I'm not... done! Y-you haven't even come close... to understanding what you've done! W-why... After all this time, Y-you never even said... sorry."

"Izuku: KACCHAN!!!"

Suddenly the eyes shot open as Bakugo quickly leaned up from the ground while in a cold sweat. He groaned as he rubbed the bridge of his nose before looking around the dark hallway he was in.

Bakugo: The hell? What happened?.... Dammit, those stupid portals appeared and I didn't dodge in time.

Bakugo stood up and looked around the corridor to see that he was by himself.

Bakugo: Great, I ended up getting knocked out and I have no damn clue where I am in this maze crap. Hmph...

Turning around, Bakugo started to walk down the corridor as he carefully observed his surroundings as he reached closer within the base. Each turn he made Bakugo did what he could to see what would be around the area, he needed to find Izumi and make sure Kyoryoku had a clear shot to Skull.

Bakugo: 'The faster we get this done, the faster we can get to finding Deku.... I can't be wasting time on small stuff, not when I have so much I have to tell the both of them.'

Bakugo kept walking when suddenly the entire corridor began to shake all around, causing Bakugo to be off-balanced as the shaking seemed to be calming down. After fixing himself, Bakugo rubbed the back of his head and looked around once more with confusion.

Bakugo: What the hell is happening around here? Huh?

Looking over across from him, Bakugo sees a large steel door which looked like it lead to somewhere important.

Bakugo: Well that's not ominous at all...

Without much other options, Bakugo walked over towards the door and tried to open the door. After some struggling Bakugo finally managed to open to door as he saw only a dark room, pulling out his phone, Bakugo used the flashlight on it to examine the room. Upon walking in to get a better look the door quickly slammed shut behind him and locked as he turned around, suddenly the lights turned on as it caused Bakugo to cover his eyes from the bright lights as clapping is heard.