Chapter 56: Overhaul

(Play Opening)

(Third POV)
The opening ends as the scene begins where it left off on last season, with Twice bringing in a new villain to meet the rest of the League of Villains. All current members were present, except for Dabi.

Meanwhile, outside on top of a building away from the warehouse

Meanwhile, outside on top of a building away from the warehouse. Sharpshot was currently watching from the rooftop with her green eyes glowing while holding a sniper rifle casually in her hand.

 Sharpshot was currently watching from the rooftop with her green eyes glowing while holding a sniper rifle casually in her hand

Her attention is drawn away as her phone starts to ring, picking it up and answering it as she kept her eyes on the objective.

Sharpshot: Yeah? Yeah I'm in position... Nothing is happening yet, but it's too early to tell. Yeah, I'll let you know.

She hangs up the phone as she hooks up a device to her ear, enhancing onto the building as she's now able to hear what's going on between the League and this new guy.

Shigaraki: You brought a crazy big fish, huh, Twice?

Villain: Big fish? That's ironic...League of Villains.

Magne: What gives? Is this guy someone famous?

Shigaraki: Master showed me a picture of him before. He's what you'd call "yakuza." The young head of the Shie Hassaikai. Overhaul...To what do we owe the pleasure?

Magne: So he's the number two of the whole gang? Oh my, I've never seen anything like him! He smells dangerous!

Sharpshot's eyes widened as she realizes that something wasn't right here.

Sharpshot: Hold on, this guy's a Yakuza? I have a bad feeling about this...

She quickly shuts up and continues to listen in.

Magne: So, why is this impoverished yakuza boy here? Are you also on a high
because of All Might's retirement?

Overhaul: No, it's less about All Might
and more about the loss of All For One.

Shigaraki's attention was peaked as he continues to sit quietly.

Overhaul: The emperor of darkness who ruled over all of the underside of society. My generation treated him like an urban legend, but our elders believed they had reason to fear him.
Even after he was rumored to be dead.
But this time, he showed up in the flesh...All Might retired, and All For One
was thrown into Tartarus. In other words, right now, for both those in the sun and those in the shadows, there is no leader. So then, who will be the next leader?