Chapter 12: Suji's true strength

(Play Opening)
(Third POV)

The scene starts back up to where Suji is standing in between the Nomu and Shigaraki, the disintegration quirk user still confused asks him.

Shigaraki: Who the hell are you?

Suji looks over the area, not seeming to be paying attention to shigaraki, which irritated the villain.

Shigaraki: Don't ignore me!!! Who the hell are you?!

Suji: Eh? Oh, I'm a student from UA. Class 1A, Suji Kyoryoku, nice to meet ya!

His classmates watched from the water as their friend came to the rescue.

Izuku: Kyoryoku...

Suji: Oh hey guys, wow looks like you got yourselves in a tricky situation here. Mr Aizawa included.

Mineta: Why are you just standing there?! Hurry up and get us out of here!

Suji turned to face in the direction of the Nomu as it still has a grip on Aizawa.

Suji: Not yet, I've got to help Mr Aizawa first.

Shigaraki hearing this starts to laugh, as Kurogiri forms next to him.

Kurogiri: Sir, may I teleport him to one of the dangerous areas here?

Shigaraki: Stand down Kurogiri, it's not like he's going to make Nomu move. If he wants to die that badly, I'll just let Nomu do it.

(Suji's POV)

I walk towards the Nomu as I starts to smile. The Nomu turns in the direction facing me, and when I was starting to get close to Mr Aizawa it raised it's other arm into the air ready to strike.

Suji: Pardon me.

The entire area went silent as I could sense the shocked expressions on everyone's faces

Izuku: 'N-no way, did he really knock it back with just a little slap?!'

Mineta: W-what the hell!

Tsuyu: Ribbit.