Chapter 132: A strong promise

(Play Opening)

(Suji's POV)

After we found Izuku and chased him throughout the city, we managed to get him to calm down enough to come with us. Although he passed out from exhaustion soon after the whole event. Shoji took the liberty of carrying him all the way back as Izumi kept watch over him making sure he was getting some rest.

It took a while, but after we contacted Endeavor and a few other heroes, we were all escorted back to the main entrance of the UA barrier. At the front of the barrier, Thirteen was standing over waiting for us as the hero waved us over.

Thirteen: Hey, glad you all made it back safely. Did everything go okay?

Suji: For the most part, yeah.

Izumi: His eyes are open!

I looked over and saw what Izumi was saying as Izuku was weakly opening his eyes while looking around.

Shoji: Thirteen, he's awake.

Thirteen: Good!

Thirteen walked over to Izuku, tapping a button on the side of their helmet as it reveals a woman's face with blue and yellow hair. Which surprised the hell out of me to know what she looked like under her mask.

 Which surprised the hell out of me to know what she looked like under her mask

Thirteen: Hi there! Midoriya. Can you hear me?

Izuku: Thirteen?

Thirteen: I'll update you. Most civilians have been evacuated to shelters. The ones left in the streets are anti-hero vigilantes or looters taking advantage of the chaos the jail-breakers caused. But they won't last for long. More and more of them have asked for our protection.
Plus, since most of the rioters formed gangs, they're easy enough to deal with in one swoop. During evacuations, we had to split up our forces. We've done our best to improve the situation outside and in, though. At this point, all of the help you've been providing around the city can be taken care of by others. You can leave it to us now, okay?

Izuku: This is UA?

Sero: The UA Barrier, to be exact! And this big wall is just the tip of the security iceberg!