Chapter 101: Awaited Encounter

(Play Opening)

(Third POV)

Before Gigantomachia bursts through the floor, FatGum is seen outside getting up after almost being squashed by Mt. Lady who was launched back.

FatGum: That came outta nowhere.

Tokoyami: Fatgum!

FatGum looked up and saw Tokoyami in the air using Dark Shadow to fly as he carried Hawks in his arms, as heavy tears flew from his eyes.

FatGum: Tsukuyomi! There's a medic team with the rear guard! Head there!

Tokoyami: Roger!

The battle seems to be getting back on track as several heroes fight on in the center of the open villa. Geten's ice attack sent more heroes back as Cementoss was seen landing hard after getting hit with the ice.

Hero4: Are you okay, Cementoss?

Cementoss: Yeah. I've got this. Stand back.

Geten: You state-sponsored pawns love to provoke us. But I won't let you get in Re-Destro's way!

He readies up another ice wave but it was suddenly stopped by another cement wall created by Cementoss.

Geten: What is this? That's fine. I'll attack from above instead.

Creating two pillars of ice, Geten sent them rushing towards Cementoss. But before they could even make contact, a giant boulder hit the two pillars courtesy of Mt. Lady who was very pissed.

Mt. Lady: So it was you. Do you have any idea how much that hurt?!

Cementoss: Mt. Lady. For you!

He quickly creates a large cement bat that Mt. Lady grabs before rushing back to the villa, ready to swing.

 Lady grabs before rushing back to the villa, ready to swing

Mt. Lady: Thanks! I like my ice crushed!
Take that! And that!

Hero5: She's opening a path! Arrest as many as you can!

Many heroes rushed in as Toga disguised as a hero kills about 6 or 7 small time heroes as Mr. Compress is seen hiding up in the balcony.

Mr. Compress: My, my, my. This is a catastrophe.

Dabi: Hey.

Compress looks over to see Dabi leaping over the railing of the stairs to stand next to him.