Chapter 21: Battle on, Challengers! Uraraka's fierce match-up!

(Play Opening)

(Third POV)
As the Third match finished the crowd waits for the next set of fighters to enter the ring.

Present Mic: Welcome back to the finals, everyone! Sorry for that long wait. The first few battles of the finals are completed, so it's time to welcome new competitors! Let's keep pumpin' out these hits and move on! Time for the fourth match! Get ready to watch two
new players duke it out!

[CROWD cheers]

Present Mic: He's the kid with engines in his legs. Tenya Iida from the hero course! Versus...a fully‐equipped gadget dynamo. The support course's Mei Hatsume!

(Suji's POV)
I was walking back to the seating area for Class 1A with Kirishima walking with me, we walk into the area as our classmates turned to see us.

Kaminari: Dude, that match was intense. You two were going at it hard!

Tokoyami: The strength you both possess shows how resistant you two are, very good skills to have.

Mineta: *whisper* Even though one of them didn't even activate his quirk until the end...

Mineta whispered something under his breath as one of Jiro's earphone Jacks poked Mineta right in the head.

Jiro: Learn to watch what you say.

I give Kirishima a fist-bump as I walk over to the Midoriya twins and Uraraka to take my seat.

Izumi: How does it feel to be heading up to the next round?

Suji: Feels pretty good, it gives me an idea on how the rest of the festival is going to go.

The rest of the first round matches kinda went all over the place, for the fourth match, Iida apparently was made into a walking advertisement for Hatsume's inventions. She walked out of bounds after spending 10 minutes promoting her gear.

 She walked out of bounds after spending 10 minutes promoting her gear

The fifth match was pretty one sided as it was Ashido vs Aoyama. He used long range moves the entire time which works great for his quirk, but Ashido was quick enough to dodge each and every one of the blasts sent her way, cleverly used her acid to disable Aoyama's belt and boy does that girl have one mean uppercut, knocked out Aoyama winning her match.

 He used long range moves the entire time which works great for his quirk, but Ashido was quick enough to dodge each and every one of the blasts sent her way, cleverly used her acid to disable Aoyama's belt and boy does that girl have one mean upp...