Chapter 130: Return home

(Play Opening)

(Third POV)

Inko Midoriya has been going through a lot in the last few months. Both of her kids ended up getting involved in this major war, which led to her only daughter to get kidnapped and her son to work solo out in the broken world. Everyday, it felt like her worries were slowly building up every time she looks out into the city.

Around the time of Izuku's departure, Inko had moved into the shelter that was created within the newly upgraded UA barrier.

During this time of crisis, UA barrier was taking in any civilian who was in need of shelter from the harsh conditions that were affecting the city and much less the world

During this time of crisis, UA barrier was taking in any civilian who was in need of shelter from the harsh conditions that were affecting the city and much less the world. Luckily for Inko, her friend Mitsuki, Bakugo's mother had moved to the UA barrier as well with her husband. Mitsuki would always talk with Inko to try to distract her from the heavy truth of what the possibilities were when it came to Izuku and Izumi.

For the last four months, Inko had checked in with Class 1A to see if anyone had heard anything from Kyoryoku yet. But before the class was even able to locate him, they had no luck. Sometime earlier yesterday, only half of the students of Class 1A returned to the barrier. Inko ran up to them with concern as she walked up to Shoji who stopped when she approached.

Inko: E-excuse me, but, have you been able to find Kyoryoku and Izumi?

Shoji: We did manage to find Kyoryoku ma'am, but we can't be too sure about Izumi yet. Sorry.

He placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder as he walked over to the other students. Inko looked down as tears started to fall down her cheeks.

Inko: 'M-my babies.... P-please don't let them hurt my babies....'

-Timeskip-

Later the next day, Inko was seen sitting in her room in the shelter. Looking through some old photo albums of the twins as she slowly looked through the pages. Inko stood up and walked over to the small kitchen as she was washing some dishes, her eyes shifted to the window as Inko's attention was drawn closer to it as the sound of an airship is heard getting closer.

Inko: N-no.... It can't be...

Inko stopped what she was doing as she ran out of her room and towards the front gate, where everyone was seen standing around, curious about what the ship was doing here as the students of Class 1A all ran over towards the gates with smiles and excitement.

Sero: You think it's them?!

Mineta: It has to be, they've been gone for a day!

Hagakure: Move it slow pokes!

The class ran through the gates as the rest of the civilians watched while the gates started to make a sound as they began to open fully, this action scared the crap out of them as they feared the worst. But suddenly, the half of the students who ran towards the gates had walked back through. Behind them were the rest of the class, a few were beaten, bruised, and the rest seemed to only be roughed up a bit.