Chapter 2: Introduction Pt.2 - Suji Kyoryoku

???: In a world full of superpowers, some quirks are more powerful than most...

In a apartment complex, a boy is putting on his middle school uniform getting ready for the day.

This is Suji Kyoryoku; third year middle school student, 14yrs old, 5'9 ft tall, blue eyes, and shaggy blonde hair.

(Suji's POV)

I walk through my house making sure I have everything before I leave for school. I stop at a mirror to inspect myself, as usual my hair is messy but I'm not planning on getting it cut anytime soon. My eyes barely look tired even though I'm a very heavy sleeper.

I currently live by myself on the account that my folks work abroad, but they wanted me to continue my schooling in Japan so they will always be sure to check up on me every now and then.

Suji: OKAY!!! Time to start the day!!

I then suddenly opened the door and jumped over the rail on the balcony, 'it's not a long fall I live on the second floor'.
When my feet hit the ground I went into a full sprint to school.

Timeskip:
(Third POV)

At suji's middle school main gate...

StudentA: Hey what high school are you planning on going to?

StudentB: I don't know for sure, with UA out of the question for me I suppose I'll go with another hero course...

A low rumble is hear in the distance.

StudentA: Wait a second... do you hear that?

Suji: HEY GUYS, HOW'S YOUR MORNING?!!

The two students look in the voices direction to find Suji running even passing some of the cars on the street, the students started to grin at the sight of their classmate.

StudentA&B: Morning Kyoryoku, it's going well!

Kyoryoku soon rushed passed the gate

Suji: GREAT! SEE YOU GUYS IN CLASS!!!

Suji Kyoryoku was known as the popular kid in school, he was kind to everyone, he'd break up any fight that started. But his popularity wasn't just about his personality, it was also because of his quirk. Ever since his quirk manifested he was the most talked about person in his town.

His quirk is called Enhanced Muscles, it increased the strength, speed, and durability of his body. He learned in early years that he was able to use his enhanced abilities even without quirk activation. Which he learned the hard way after accidentally destroying his desk, a couple walls.... and possibly a building or two.

Timeskip:
(Suji's POV)
In class...

Teacher: Alright class, I believe it's about that time for you all to start deciding on what future you want to follow. But I have some good news I would like to announce, it appears to be that our own Suji Kyoryoku is applying for UA.