Chapter 41: From one friend to another

(Play Opening)

(Izumi's POV)
We managed to get back to the camp as Iida helped lead us through the clear parts of the forest. We saw Mr Aizawa facing off against a villain but it quickly melted into a pile of sludge. The group made it inside as Vlad King stood guard, after some time we all received a telepathic message from Mandalay.

Izumi: 'They're after Bakugo? But why would they need him? Possibly as a bargaining chip, or worse bait for the pro heroes.'

The rest of the students there were very compelled by the news of one of our classmates being a target by the League of Villains. Although Kirishima was more frustrated than the rest of us.

Kirishima: Come on! You heard what she said, didn't you? I can't let them get my friend

Kirishima: Come on! You heard what she said, didn't you? I can't let them get my friend. You gotta let me go find him, please!

Vlad King stood guard infront of the door, keeping us in and safe from danger.

Vlad King: Not a chance.

Kirishima: But why not?

Ashido: Come on! Cool it, Kirishima.

Iida: Excuse me! We don't know how many villains there are. Shouldn't we have as many fighters as possible? After all, Kyoryoku is still out there.

Izumi: Yeah, Iida's right. With Suji out there those villains will think twice about fighting us.

Kirishima: See! Iida and Midoriya gets it. Even Mr. Aizawa said to fight.

Vlad King: Only for self-defense. He meant the students still in the woods.

Everyone was silent as we all hear the door latch opening in the front of the building.

Sato: Was that the door?

Ojiro: I guess Mr. Aizawa is back already.

Kirishima: Finally. He'll understand.

Kirishima starts walking towards the door but was stopped as Vlad King held his arm up as he looked at the door.

Vlad King: No, wait... Move!!!

Shadows can be seem in the glass as the two shadows raised their arms as blue fire and sound vibrations blast open the doorway. Vlad quickly pushes Kirishima and Ashido away from the flames.

 Vlad quickly pushes Kirishima and Ashido away from the flames