Chapter 43: Symbol of Peace

(Play Opening)

(Third POV)
The Nomu factory was completely decimated, all there was to be seen was a lone figure laying on his back on the ground, revealing it to be Best Jeanist.

(Third POV)The Nomu factory was completely decimated, all there was to be seen was a lone figure laying on his back on the ground, revealing it to be Best Jeanist

He lies on the ground looking up in terror at the being known as All For One was floating in the air clapping.

All For One: I see why you're the number four hero, Best Jeanist. That blast should have annihilated the lot of you. But you were able to manipulate everyone's clothing and pull them out of the way just in time. Quick thinking. Consider me impressed.

Best Jeanist remembers what he was told about the League's leader before the raid started. He then uses his quirk to help lift himself off the ground glaring at the Villain.

Best Jeanist: I-it wasn't supposed to go like this... But that doesn't matter. A true hero doesn't believe in excuses!

He activated his quirk in one grand last chance to attack All For One as several threads from his collar rush the Villain, only to be useless as All For One sends a wind blast putting a hole right in Best Jeanist's abdomen taking him down.

All For One: Now, I see. Your strength comes from practice and practical experience, not raw power. I don't need your quirk. It wouldn't pair well with Tomura's disposition.

(Izumi's POV)
We all just witnessed the actions of one singular Villain taking down several pro heroes in only a matter of seconds. I could tell that we all wanted to run, but our bodies couldn't move. Suddenly I heard Bakugo coughing as I realized that both Bakugo and Suji were now here.

(Suji's POV)
The black goop reopened seeing I was now in a whole different place. I look beside me and see Bakugo was sent here too.

Bakugo: Damn it. The hell?

Suji: Bakugo, you okay?

All For One: My apologies, Bakugo and Kyoryoku.

I look forward towards the speaker as my eyes widened upon seeing him. He was a tall man with a clean black suit and had a oddly designed mask that in all honesty looked pretty cool.