Chapter 119: The new life

(Play Opening)

(Suji's POV)

The next stage of the plan was already in motion, everyone else were somewhere around the base possibly fighting off more of Skull's forces. After every second passes, my hopes get higher as the chances of finding Izumi and ending this entire nightmare ends. I soon turned the corner as I ran down the next hall past the camera that I saw Aizawa, running as fast as I could before I spotted something in the corner of my eye.

I stopped suddenly as I slowly made my way back to see an opening in the hallway leading up to a small room with a window. I walked up to it and saw that I was in the main office that overlooked what looked like a large shipping factory. Throughout the entire room stood a bunch of guys wearing the same outfit as the guy who lead Aizawa down the hall at gunpoint.

Suji: Thugs... Possibly hired by Skull to keep an eye on his hostages, looks like I found Aizawa.

Skull: Well, well, well...

Suddenly the monitor screen above me started to static as Skull appears on the monitor.

Skull: Look who finally decided to show up! I take it you used the little present I left for you down at the monitors?

Suji: I'm done screwing around Skull. Where are you?!

Skull: Ugh, this routine again? And after I spent so much time getting this next game set up perfectly.

Hearing this grabbed my attention as I stared at the monitor curiously, meanwhile Skull leaned into the camera as a smile grew on his face.

Skull: I took the liberty and had your little teacher moved to my shipping plant in the base. As you can already see....

A separate screen pops up showing Aizawa in his hospital clothes tied to a chair with a masked goon standing away from him with a gun. I looked out the window and saw that the entire place was filled with about ten masked thugs.

Skull: So here's the deal. This entire area is filled with a bunch of armed men. Now I know what you're thinking, "I'll just bust through the wall and take these clowns out in a jiffy!" Well that's where you're wrong.... The gunmen stationed by Eraserhead is ordered to kill the hero if he catches on that someone other than the rest of the crew is in that room below.

I looked over and saw that the main boss was looking out through a small observation area above the plant, showing that he had a clear view of whatever was going on down there.

Skull: Now what you got to do is simple. Take out those goons without anyone calling attention to you, and Eraserhead gets to live and walk free! But if you don't, then he'll get one right between the eyes.... Well, "Eye" hahahahaha!!!

The screen started to static as Skull's laughing face before it cuts to black. I narrowed my eyes before I found a vent grate on the wall.

Suji: 'Skull probably expects me to screw up and get Aizawa killed....'

I walked over and ripped off the vent grate with ease as I entered the vent, before sliding down the ventilation shaft towards the bottom of the room as I had entered the shipping facility. After I reached the bottom, I slowly made my way towards the next vent as I saw a thug having his back facing it.

Suji: 'There's one.... If I'm quiet I should be able to take him out quietly without alerting the others.'

I quietly opened the exit vent as I made my way out of the vent, crouching as I approach the thug from behind.

Thug1: Remember boys, boss says that if you see anything odd, let me know and I'll put a bullet in this guy's brain!

Thug2: Can do!