Chapter 64: A teacher's past Pt.1

(Play Opening)

(Izumi's POV)

The ambush happened too quick and Mr. Aizawa and I ended up getting separated from the others. I worried about Izuku and Suji the most since they got separated from the group before we did. Now Mr. Aizawa and I were in a weird cave-like room recovering from the fall, as Aizawa helps stand me up.

Aizawa: Hurricane, are you okay?

Izumi: Yeah, just wasn't expecting the sudden sneak attack. Where are we?

Aizawa: No idea, but it appears that we're still in the Hassaikai stronghold.

Suddenly, sets of wire-like strings are seen heading straight for them, Aizawa noticed this as he pushed me away causing the strings to miss both of us.

???: You're quite perceptive... I guess time will do that to you.

We look in the direction of the voice to see the wires were connected to a big robotic man. His hand twisted as the wires retracted back to his fingertips.

 His hand twisted as the wires retracted back to his fingertips

Aizawa: So, I don't remember reading about you in the files. Either you're new, or from another organization.

???: Well if you insist, I am known as Strings. And as for who I work for, well, that doesn't concern you..... Not yet, anyway.

Aizawa stares down the metal man as I get into a fighting stance. The now introduced Strings twists and twirls his hands as the wires come out of his fingertips again. Swiping his arms, the two sets of wires approached us at an alarming rate.

I activated my quirk as I leaped into the air as I land away from the wires as they impacted. Aizawa however jumped into the air as well and used his capture scarf and wrapped it around the wires keeping them in place. His hair raised up as his eyes glowed red from underneath his goggles.

 His hair raised up as his eyes glowed red from underneath his goggles

Aizawa: Nice dodge, Green Hurricane.

Izumi: I do my best, Eraserhead.

Strings just stands in place as his hand remains out as he appears to be staring at the wires.