Chapter 11: Game Over.... Until I arrive!

(Play Opening)
(Third POV)

Izuku, Tsuyu, and Mineta were swimming closer to the center plaza of the USJ, after clearing the villains in the shipwreck zone.

Izuku: Can't believe we managed to get all of 'em at once. It took everything I had to keep my composure. It was such a gamble, what if they'd had reserves underwater that we didn't know about? They could've...

Tsuyu: You're creeping me out. Stop it. Please.

Izuku: Uh‐‐

Tsuyu: Instead of second guessing what we did, shouldn't we think about our next move?

Izuku: Yeah. You're totally right. Ah‐‐

Izuku looks at his broken finger and thumb, wincing in pain.

Tsuyu: Are you okay?

Izuku: Yeah. Fine. Don't worry about me. We should make getting help our top priority!

Tsuyu: If we follow the shore to the exit, then we can avoid the central plaza entirely.

Mineta: Good idea. That way we don't
run into the villains Mr. Aizawa's facing
off with there.

Izuku: Yeah, but, can he handle them on his own?

The two students looked at him as he continued speaking.

Izuku: How long can he hold out against a big group like that? If he doesn't get some backup, then he's just going to overexert himself. He'll end up defeated
by those villains 'cause he was trying
to keep us safe.

Mineta: Wait. Don't tell me you're suggesting...? Are you trying to get us killed or something?

Izuku: I'm not saying that we should jump into the middle of a battle. But...
Maybe we can find a way to take a few of those guys out and lighten his load.

-Meanwhile in the Landslide zone...
(Izumi's POV)

After that mist guy teleported all of us, I ended up sent to the Landslide zone with Bakugo, 'wow lucky me'. All three of us were holding our own against the villains who where waiting to ambush us.

Kirishima: Think that's the last of these guys.

Bakugo: Buncha weaklings.

Kirishima: All right. Let's hurry and find
the rest of our class.

Izumi: Right, If we're both still in the USJ, then everyone else probably is, too. And not all of them have the offensive skills we do.

Kirishima: We gotta make sure they're safe. Especially since we screwed things up when we got in the way earlier. If Thirteen had been able to suck up that villain, then we never would've been separated like that. We have to make it up to the others!

Bakugo of course had to put in his opinion on the situation.

Bakugo: You wanna track everyone down, have fun. But I'm gonna go destroy that warpy bastard.

Kirishima: Huh?

Izumi: Can you put your pride aside for 10 minutes, before you end up getting all of us killed?!

Kirishima: C'mon. Don't be an idiot, man.

Bakugo: Shut up! I'm gonna take him down because he's their way in and out.
If I cut off their escape route, they'll be stuck here and have to pay for what they've done. We'll just have
to figure it out.

As Bakugo was still explaining a camouflaged villain holding a knife was crawling on the wall.

Villain: Hope you had fun chit‐chatting.
Too bad you let your guard down‐‐