Chapter 66: New players

(Play Opening)

(Suji's POV)

Izuku and I were currently running down the corridors after our encounter with Madam Blade, hoping to catch up with the rest of the group sooner than later.

Izuku: It feels like we've been running forever, I hope the others are okay.

Suji: We can't lose hope! Don't forget, each of them are strong in their own way.

Izuku: R-right!

We keep running as we reach the corner, suddenly I hear a pair of footsteps running down the hall. I grab Izuku by the shoulder to hold him behind me as I stay close to the wall. Placing a finger to my lips to silently tell Izuku to keep quiet. He nods as I wait for the footsteps get closer, I activate my quirk as steam started to flow off my arm as I quickly turn the corner to end up face to face with Izumi and Aizawa.

Izumi: Suji!! Izuku!!

She smiled happily as she jumps into me with a hug

She smiled happily as she jumps into me with a hug. Looking at her, she and Aizawa look like they've been through hell.

Suji: Hey, are you alright?

Aizawa: We're fine, just ran into another villain from another organization.

Izuku: That's weird. The same thing happened to us.

Aizawa looked at us and sees the scratches on Izuku's costume. He then looked at me and asked me some questions.

Aizawa: You faced off against someone else who wasn't from the Hassaikai?

Suji: No, she was a part of the organization that attacked me a few months back.

Izumi's eyes widened before she looks away clenching her fists and grits her teeth.

Izuku: She said that she worked for the "Devil's Hands." They've been underground for a while before now, she wanted Suji alive.

Izumi: It feels like there's something entirely different happening in this mission. A whole new organization appearing here out of no where?

Aizawa: And with Strings death, something or someone is definitely using this to their advantage.

Suji: Death? You mean....

Aizawa looked at me with a nod as Izuku and I exchange looks before filling Aizawa in.

Izuku: Eraserhead, the woman we fought.... her heart stopped, she died.

Izumi covered her mouth as Aizawa holds his forehead.

Suji: Sir, what do we do about this? Heroes aren't allowed to kill villains, but what happens with situations like this?

Aizawa: We dealt with the same situation, the villain we fought was murdered. We're not just dealing with a third party, but maybe even a fourth as well.