Chapter 95: Tomura Shigaraki: Origin

(Play Opening)

(Third POV)

The Liberation tower had fell completely down and was reduced to rubble. Giran appears to be fine as he emerges from a melted pile of Twice clones.

Giran: Huh, I'm still alive?

Suddenly out of the melted pile, a fully intact Twice comes out of the liquid.

Twice: I knew Shigaraki and Skull would go big. Show-offs.

Not too far away, Re-Destro is still standing in place with his quirk in full effect as Shigaraki and Skull walk towards him side-by-side.

Skull: Wow. You're a big one.

Shigaraki: So, how are you handling all of this? What was it again? A hundred and ten thousand people? You assumed you could leave the dirty work to your army and watch from afar. Safe in your little tower while the masses took care of us. Never thought we'd make it this far, did ya? Now everything's falling apart because you underestimated us.
Talk! I'm asking about how you you feel!

Skull leaped up into the air as Shigaraki slammed his hand into the ground as his slightly amplified quirk quickly effects the ground.

Re-Destro retaliates with a punch directly above and hits Shigaraki sending him flying in the air.

Re-Destro: You really wanna know?.... I'm furious, of course. I'm the type of person who bottles up my anger. It's a disaster for my hairline, I'm afraid. killed a lot of my warriors to get to me.
Is this the hand at fault? It will commit no more acts of evil.

He quickly grabs onto Shigaraki's hands with his giant fingers, keeping them in place as the giant Re-Destro towers over the League leader.

Re-Destro: It's a common refrain these days not to judge a person by their Quirk. The lesson isn't bad. It's the same thing I was taught, growing up. The folly is, meta abilities have a direct impact on personality. I'm sure you're aware, given your power to destroy anything you touch with your five fingers. I didn't get a chance to ask you earlier. Shigaraki. What burden will you take on? What world will you create? Or perhaps... you're just a hollow man.