Chapter 6: What we're made of.

(Hello, just wanted to provide a little bit of information about the story. With Suji being an add-on student to class 1A, Izumi will be taking the place of Koda in the story. That's all for now anymore information will possibly be at the end of this chapter.)

*Also minor foul language from this point on in the story. Mainly because of Bakugo.*

(Suji's POV)

Suji: Today's the day! The day I enter UA High and start my journey to be a real hero.

I walk to the front gates with a smile on my face, hoping for great things to happen while I'm here.

I get passed the gates and I see other students making their way inside while I heard my name being called.

???: Hey Kyoryoku, nice to see you again.

I turn around and see Izumi Midoriya behind me with a smile on her face, she looks like she changed a little since the entrance exams. Her hair wasn't in the twin tails anymore and had seemed to be longer and her attitude seems different from before.

 Her hair wasn't in the twin tails anymore and had seemed to be longer and her attitude seems different from before

Suji: Oh hey Midoriya, how have you been?

Izumi: Doing pretty good, I guess we both made it to UA, huh?

Suji: yep, I got added on to class 1A on a little mistake from the facility. But it's all good.

Izumi: huh? How about that Izuku and I also made it to class 1A too.

Suji: Cool! Hey where is he anyway? Normally you two are around each other or atleast close by.

Izumi: He was in a hurry and wanted to find our class, sometimes I like his eagerness but he tends to overdo it sometimes.

Suji: well I guess we better go meet up with him then.

-Timeskip-

We walk through the hallway and saw another person with a mop of messy green hair.

Suji: Hey Izuku!

Izuku turned to face us as he grew a smile on his face.

Izuku: hi Kyoryoku good to see you again, oh Izumi I found our classroom.

He says as he points to a large door with 1 on the top and A below it.