Chapter 60: An unpleasant talk

(Play Opening)

(Third POV)

The scene opens as Kirishima, Kyoryoku, and Izuku are coincidentally meeting with each other outside the dorms.

Kirishima: Uh, Kyoryoku, Midoriya! Good morning. Are you guys headed off to your work study, too?

Izuku: Yeah, we finally got called in again. Feels like it's been forever.

Suji: Ya got that right! Although it seems weird why they didn't want us to wear our costumes. Maybe it's meant to be more professional instead of hands-on.

Suddenly the dorm building doors close as the boys hear a voice call out to them, revealing it to be Uraraka and Tsuyu.

Uraraka: Oh! Good morning, guys! You going in today?

Izuku: Yeah.

Tsuyu: Huh, so are we. That's kinda weird.

(Suji's POV)

We all start walking to the station, finding out that we are all going to the same destination.

Izuku: Wait, are we going the same way? I thought you were working in Kansai.

Kirishima: Usually, yeah. But I guess we're meeting someplace different today.

Tsuyu: What a coincidence. Us, too.

Suji: Everyone on the same train, on the same station... Little weird if you ask me.

After following the same path as each other, we meet up with the Big 3 outside as we all were only getting more and more confused by it all. We entered the building to find that it was filled with a bunch of heroes and sidekicks.

 We entered the building to find that it was filled with a bunch of heroes and sidekicks

Izuku: Gran Torino?

Uraraka: And Mr. Aizawa?

Suji: So that must mean...

Izumi: Long time no see, but I doubt it's been that long.

We turned around to see Izumi was here as well, I smiled as I started walking over as we gave each other a hug.

Izuku: Izumi! What are you doing here?

Izumi: Eraserhead's my work study hero, why wouldn't I be here? Well... me and one other.

Suji/Izuku: Hmm?

We look over her shoulder and see someone unexpected, Kaminari was standing not that far away, looking confused and bored. Spotting us as he rushed over with a smile.

Kaminari: Guys! Guys, isn't this awesome?! I never thought I'd be working on a big hero case before I even graduated!

Kirishima: Bro! You're here too?! How'd this happen?

Izumi rolled her eyes as she leaned over to me pointing at Kaminari.

Izumi: He pretty much begged me to convince Mr. Aizawa to take him on for a work study. Something about quirk control.