Chapter 1 New visitor

It was quiet when the pizzaplex when it's closing time. As the superstar daycare closed as the daycare attendant was busy cleaning up the daycare.Sundrop is cleaning up the daycare and Moondrop who was just watching in the backseat of the mind simply watched they felt a little lonely when their Little stars leave them but they knew they would always come back but they couldn't help but feel lonely when it was closing time.

A couple minutes had passed when there was a sound of a crying child immediately the daycare attendant went to find the source of the sound and stop it. They looked all over the daycare until they heard the sound coming from a locker they opened it and saw a baby boy who is crying Sundrop what is surprised to see a baby that was in the locker after hours and Moondrop who was watching in the backseat of their mind what is surprise at this to why was it a baby after hours in a locker it doesn't make any sense.

" it's OK little one. we'll get you out of here it's going to be OK.how do you think would do this Moondrop it's a baby for crying out loud."

"I'm not sure Sundrop does the baby have a name?We should check for the babies name anywhere look a note."

Upon reading the note it was clear that the baby's name is Gregory apparently his parents didn't care about him and just left him there they were pretty drunk given by the sloppy handwriting.Sundrop couldn't believe this the fact that this baby's parents were so negligent got drunk and left this poor baby here in the locker and Moondrop watching through the backseat of their mind was saying naughty parents,naughty parents over and over again they quickly calmed down Gregory. and Gregory give a small giggle and calm down it's cost a strange feeling within The programming of Sundrop and Moondrop they haven't felt like this before it felt like Gregory was the most important thing in their life and if anyone would dare to take him away from them.they would destroy anyone in this room luckily no one can hear Gregory giggling because the music was on quickly taking Gregory to the cloud nursery in order for him to get a good nights sleep.