Chapter 10 he's ours

As time went on throughout the pizzaplex Gregory was growing by each day. This made Sundrop and Moondrop happy to see their little shooting star growing up well and healthy and happy in the daycare. As other customers came into the daycare Gregory hold his Freddy plushy close to him since he was starting to learn how to walk it was enough to say that things look amazing for him all of the shapes and colours it was just so amazing for him.he wanted to explore.But the daycare attendant wouldn't let him out of their sights at all Sundrop and Moondrop wanted to keep their little shooting star close  as possible.

As time passed Gregory notice that his guardians were distracted by a bunch of other children and saw The doors to the daycare open curiosity got the better of Gregory as he hold his Freddy plushy tightly and left the daycare. Stepping out of the daycare in into the pizzaplex was a lot to say the least Gregory had only been outside of the daycare a few seconds and there was so many colours and shapes and a lot of people. It was amazing and frightening at the same time it was so puzzling as to where to go then Gregory spotted a group of kids and follow them to The west arcade.

At the west arcade it was loud to say the least so many arcade machines as the games were been played.so many children making excited and disappointed sounds as they won and lost the games that they were playing. Gregory went to the DJ booth when he saw DJ music man. The DJ in question was simply organizing his music when he spotted Gregory and got closer it was a surprise to see such a young child here shouldn't he be at the daycare with all the other young children. The DJ then spotted how Gregory was holding his Freddy plushy it was adorable to say the least and how Gregory smiled seeing the DJ made him feel warm inside.

All the other kids that would see him would always get creeped out by him. But Gregory simply smiled at him which made him feel much more better. At least this kid didn't find him so scary as DJ music man continue to look at Gregory footsteps came from nowhere the DJ and Gregory look to see it was Freddy Fazbear himself that came to the west arcade he spotted Gregory  and saw that he was holding a plushy version of himself Freddy  smiled as quickly looked at him with aw as Freddy got close to him.

" hey there little superstar what are you doing out of the daycare? Don't worry I'll take you back."

As Freddy picked up Gregory he noticed how DJ music man felt much better when he saw him with the kid and the kid was smiling at him. That was nice at least one kid didn't find him scary. As ready to Gregory back to the daycare he realized that it was gonna be closing times soon as he continued to take Gregory back to the daycare he noticed that the Daycare attendant was out.Sundrop was freaking out because somehow their little shooting star got out of The daycare and Moondrop who was watching in the backseat of their mind was also not having a good time. Then they spotted Gregory with Freddy feeling of relief and bitter jealousy showed up inside their systems they were relieved to see that their little shooting star was all right but they were jealous because Freddy found him first.

"Fazbear what's he doing with our little shooting star!? Doesn't he know that our little shooting star belongs to us Moondrop and no one else."

"Yes Sundrop how dare Fazbear hold our little shooting star like that!? He's ours and no one else."

" good evening I believe this was the child that you guys were looking for I found him in the West arcade. Not sure why he was there but-."

Freddy didn't have time to finish his sentence as hands that felt metal and yet a comfort and warmth grabbed Gregory and pulled him away from Freddy. Freddy was surprised when he saw the daycare attendant holding the child close it was surprising that both Sundrop and Moondrop took a liking to this kid Freddy quickly said his goodbyes and left.

Once back in the daycare the sense of peace swept over both Sundrop and Moondrop looking at their little shooting star with a side of relief that he was all right still clinging to his Freddy plushy. Things felt much more calmer for the rest of the night.