Chapter 20 goodbye Miss bunny

As Gregory continue to sleep peacefully still hugging the daycare attendant both Sundrop and Moondrop purred in unison happy like this they had to make sure that no one will take their little shooting star away from them again but where to put him to make sure that no one will take their little shooting star away from them again. Gregory continue to sleep as the daycare attendant stare at him both Sundrop and Moondrop Love their little shooting star so much he was so perfect to love and he was so sweet to care for. Those words seem to glitch and turn purple when the daycare attendant saw them but both Sundrop and Moondrop didn't mind at all Gregory was their little shooting star their child and no one will never take him away again.

As Gregory continued to sleep peacefully nuzzling the daycare attendant both Sundrop and Moondrop snap back to attention and looked at their little shooting star they happily purred as they decided that the Castle would be the best place to keep him. As the daycare attendant carefully left Gregory without waking him up both Sundrop and Moondrop needed to make sure that the Glamrocks weren't there as they quickly left to make sure that everything was clear.

Looking at the entrance and exit at the daycare they were only the security bots and the janitor bots nothing else the Glamrocks weren't around. Relief from the daycare attendant came as both Sundrop and Moondrop we're grateful that they weren't here but then they heard screaming they recognize their voice it was their little shooting star that was screaming. Quickly making the way back to the daycare to stop the screaming once entering the daycare revealing that there was a funny lady with a knife and using their knife to harm their little shooting star the daycare attendant couldn't move both Sundrop and Moondrop watched as their little shooting star had tears in his eyes as the bunny lady use the knife and lunged it in their little shooting stars shoulder.

" I should thank you guys for getting me my gift. This it's another victim that I've claimed. Now then go back to the regular routine I'll tell the others as well. I'll finish the job."

But the daycare attendant didn't listen both Sundrop and Moondrop were furious at the bunny lady for hurting their little shooting star as their programming glitched out of control they lunged at the bunny lady. This honestly confuse the bunny lady how come the daycare attendant isn't obeying her commands both Sundrop and Moondrop should be listening to her her thoughts were interrupted as a pair of gentle,warm hands and mechanical hands grabbed her and repeatedly bashing her head against a wall doing it over and over again for who knows how long the grip tightened the bashing stopped. and there was blood coming out of the costume the pair of hands for letting go of the bloodsoaked bunny lady still alive but barely being conscious. Then a pair of mechanical footsteps came in it was a group of endoskeletons that came from the movie theatre saw the bunny lady with hatred from the eyes grabbing her and taking her away for her awful demise the daycare attendant looked at the knife that was used to harm their little shooting star as both Sundrop and Moondrop Took it to the garbage can and throwing it away turning their attention back to Gregory gently picking him up taking him to the castle that had medical supplies in it.

The bunny lady was never seen again.