Chapter 27 see no evil

Gregory Felt everything was against him tonight as his adrenaline was spiking out of control trying to avoid Roxy he knew he shouldn't have turned to her race track but he didn't read the sign. Gregory continue to outmanoeuvre Roxy as he try to make sure that he was inspired by the S.T.A.F.F. bots along the way as he hears Roxy spitting out hurtful things to him she has been doing that to him the whole night. Gregory can't help but feel hurt with the things that Roxy said to him he wanted to cry badly but he couldn't not hear at least as he spotted the elevator quickly running towards the door and pressing the button seeing Roxy coming his way he continued to press the button constantly until he slammed on it as the doors closed heading down to maintenance. Gregory took a breath of air feeling much more calm now but he wasn't safe yet.

" sneak away you little coward I'll find you. Because I'm the best."

Roxy knew that he was gone but she can't wait and she went back to her race track it was weird she hadn't gotten no response from Chica and Freddy it was strange to say the least. But Roxy can't focus on that now as she made one last sweep of her racetrack she heard like mechanical footsteps and jingling bells coming closer to her she turned around to see that it was the daycare attendant both Sundrop and Moondrop hated that vein wolf for what she put their little shooting star through the whole night and spitting out those hurtful comments to him.

" what are you guys doing here!? Have you guys come here to find out the coward as well he just left but don't worry I'll make sure that he's dead meat."

"DON'T CALL OUR little shooting star A COWARD.YOU STUPID MUTT."

Roxy couldn't believe what she heard the daycare attendant are able to talk at the same time both Sundrop and Moondrop insulted her calling her a mutt. This made Roxy furious how did the daycare attendant do that both Sundrop and Moondrop didn't seem to care that she was furious all they cared about was finding their little shooting star it was time to put this dead dog down.

" I don't know what you guys deal is but you will not call me that. I am Roxanne wolf I am the-."

"THE CHEAP KNOCKOFF.EVERYONE KNOWS THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE A CHEAP KNOCKOFF WE DON'T HAVE TIME TO TALK TO A KNOCKOFF LET SEE IF WE CAN CUT YOUR EGO DOWN SHALL WE?"

" what the heck is that supposed to mean by-."

Roxy didn't have time to finish as there was a sound of an engine coming to life as she felt herself being plunged by her own go karts and hitting the wall of her race track hard.the daycare attendant still continued as both Sundrop and Moondrop stretched out their arms and hands pulling out her eyes and throwing them far away and her race track as she screamed before she deactivated as the elevator to maintenance opened up.