Chapter 6 update

The pizzaplex had to close early for the day because the animatronics were getting the system update. The Glamrocks we're first to get the update for their systems since they were The main mascots. Next was DJ music man to get a system update and to test out his new bouncer mode it was still in the experimental phase. The last one was the daycare attendant both Sundrop and Moondrop had to get their systems updated soon so Vanessa went to get them.

At the daycare Gregory is put into the cloud nursery for a nap. Time has passed since Gregory came to the pizzaplex and came into the superstar daycare. and met the daycare attendant both Sundrop and Moondrop Felt this feeling of love and affection for Gregory it was a parental type of feeling and both Sundrop and Moondrop enjoyed having this feeling and spending time with Gregory. This feeling was nice then Officer Vanessa came into the daycare.

" come on now the daycare attendant it's time for the system update. Sundrop you and Moondrop need to get it since both of you guys share a body you guys have to get the system update at the same time."

Sundrop and Moondrop agreed to come as soon as they checked on one thing which Vanessa agreed to they went to the cloud nursery to check on Gregory. Seeing that Gregory is asleep knowing that they'll be back soon they left with Officer Vanessa to parts and service.

Once entering parts and service both Sundrop and Moondrop how to deactivate themselves in the protective cylinder. As Vanessa put the system update into them she left deciding to make some rounds before coming back to check back later. As the system update continued knowing that there was a virus in the update.but something happened the virus didn't go to the security protocols and went to the new parental feelings that Sundrop and Moondrop had and the virus is changing its own malicious code into something new something completely different.