Chapter 18 memories

As Gregory snuggled in the blankets as he felt much more relaxed than he had in a very long time. Gregory simply squeezed his patched up Freddy plushy as he soon found himself drifting back to sleep again as his heartbeat was more relaxed than it had been in so long as Gregory snuggled further within the pillows. Then the realization came to Gregory as he opened his eyes realizing that he was covered in a blanket and in a soft cot seeing his surroundings he realized that he was back in the daycare.

(" this can't be real! this has to be a dream! There's no way that the daycare attendant found me no way that both Sundrop and Moondrop were able to get me back-.")

" Little shooting star did you sleep well? We hope so. Me and Moondrop wanted to sleep mode and waited for you to wake up."

"Yes Sundrop we did. It looks like our little shooting star slept well."

Gregory turned around to see the daycare attendant was right there as both Sundrop and Moondrop look at that their little shooting star this honestly surprised Gregory then his stomach decided to make an entrance by growling as Gregory grabbed his stomach by his hands feeling pain since he hadn't eaten well this immediately caught the attention of the daycare attendant both Sundrop and Moondrop scanned Gregory realizing that their little shooting star hadn't eaten properly in who knows how long.as Gregory watched as the the daycare attendant left both Sundrop and Moondrop went to get food for their little shooting star on the other side of the daycare as Gregory saw them coming back for some reason Gregory didn't leave something subconsciously stopped him from leaving it told him that he was safe here.

"Now then we'll not have our little shooting star starving isn't that right Moondrop what does happen to our little shooting star since we've been away from him.

" it's unclear Sundrop but he's back with us now. And no one will take him away from us not even Vanessa."

Gregory looked at the food and it looked really good to eat despite this whole building being a pizzaplex there were some actually healthy food here there was a peanut butter sandwich and some apple slices there was even a cup of water including a piece of candy. Without a second thought Gregory took the peanut butter sandwich has started eating it voraciously as the daycare attendant simply looked both Sundrop and Moondrop  when did when it happened to their little shooting star since they were separated as Gregory finished his food he heard something familiar a soothing hum Gregory recognized the hum subconsciously as he looked at the daycare attendant both Sundrop and Moondrop used to hum this to Gregory when he was a baby.

Gregory suddenly got these flashes of memories of the daycare and the cloud nursery as well as the daycare attendant and both Sundrop and Moondrop including DJ music man and meeting Freddy and being taken away by the orphanage. These were small bits and pieces of memories since these memories were from that long ago when Gregory was a baby but Gregory remember the love that he had missed all those 9 years as the daycare attendant got close to Gregory both Sundrop and Moondrop were surprise that Gregory hug them as he was crying they quickly soothe Gregory as they felt their little shooting star relaxed and went back to sleep.

The daycare attendant stayed like this with their little shooting star both Sundrop and Moondrop were happy that their little shooting star was back with them and no one will never take him away again.As purring came from the daycare attendant both Sundrop and Moondrop remember when they first met their little shooting star.