Chapter 24 goodbye bear

The sound of torn apart metal,wires, gears and s ripped apart voice box was then what was left of the now dismantled Freddy was just lying down on the ground completely deactivated pieces of him with scattered on the floor. As his head being the only thing intact was kicked out of the way as the daycare attendant got some napkins both Sundrop and Moondrop clean themselves up removing all of the oil stains they were on themselves and throwing the dirty napkins into a garbage can.the daycare attendant went to the elevator both Sundrop and Moondrop press the button as the elevator went up hearing the elevator music as it was getting up to the west arcade as the door opened it was clear that Gregory is gone.

The daycare attendant went into a panic both Sundrop and Moondrop knew that their little shooting star was here somewhere they noticed that DJ music man was activated playing some of his music as they simply walked by heading for the security office to check the cameras to see if anything happened when they were dismantling Freddy.

Sure enough once entering the security office and activating the security camera footage it showed how Gregory was escaping DJ music man and found a way to escape through the vents.the daycare attendant was relieved both Sundrop and Moondrop were happy that their Little shooting star got out but they still need to find him and bring him back to the daycare but he was safe with them. Gregory was still moving around in the vents trying to figure out where to go next for some reason Freddy wasn't answering his calls he was so mad at him but it was strange that Freddy didn't respond.

Gregory saw an opening as he went closer to it seeing the light. Gregory saw that he was near the kitchen as he got out of the vent wondering where to go now. Gregory then heard the sound of footsteps and a very familiar voice.

" Who wants candy~."