Chapter 33 angelic sleep 

Gregory felt like he was being carried as he continue to sleep snuggling his patched up Freddy plushy feeling the soft blanket that was on him as he felt himself being put down as something soft as he snuggled further into the blanket and pillow he never felt so loved before as Gregory continue to sleep peacefully he was completely blessed out.the daycare attendant simply looked both Sundrop and Moondrop watched as their little shooting star is sleeping peacefully as they made their way out even though they desperately want to stay this feeling that they've accepted is very powerful they even caught themselves turning around heading back to their little shooting star but they had to force themselves to go back even though their mind is screaming desperately wanting to go back to the little shooting star to hold him and snuggle him.

"We are almost back at the daycare. It is so maddening Moondrop I desperately wanna go back to our little shooting star so badly."

" I know Sundrop but We have to be strong no matter how much we desperately want to our little shooting star badly."

It Didn't take long for Gregory to make a soft noise in his sleep.the daycare attendant couldn't control their body as both Sundrop and Moondrop find themselves unable to control their body as they went back to their little shooting star as they realize that their arms and hands gently picked up quickly as their body quickly and quietly went on a bed sitting crisscross applesauce as their arms and hands gently put Gregory down on their lap. Gregory felt more comfortable as he continued to sleep the daycare attendant did not fight the urge anymore both Sundrop and Moondrop happy like this besides The dayshift staff already knows that they're fine so they won't even come here. With a click of an internal computer command something appeared before the daycare attendant simply sign as both Sundrop and Moondrop fell asleep.

ACTIVATING SLEEP MODE