Chapter 4 something strange 

Things were going eerie in the pizzaplex but no one knows what it is. Inside the daycare Gregory was playing inside the daycare with the daycare attendant Sundrop watching you play with the toys and Moondrop who is watching the backseat of their mind was also watching. This strange feeling that they had kept on growing it felt nice.

It was strange that something felt off in the pizzaplex not sure what it was but it felt very off.As Gregory continue to play with some toys in the cloud nursery.as time went by it became naptime for Gregory. Outside of the daycare in Rockstar Row Freddy couldn't help but notice that something strange is happening in the pizzaplex it hard to tell when it started but things haven't been acting right lately. As Freddy pondered in his room about this remember that he could always go to Bonnie to ask for help or any of this but since Bonnie was the decommissioned things haven't been the same Freddy misses him dearly. And Freddy knew he wasn't the only one Monty miss Bonnie as well they had become the best of friends. Monty didn't like to take Bonnie's place in the band it didn't feel right to him felt awful.

But Monty did it anyways he did it for Bonnie and for everyone else. This was not the only time when they lost dear friends of theirs there was also Foxy sure he didn't play anything in the band but he always knew how to entertain the kids in his area called kids Cove. Roxy and Foxy have gotten pretty close but since Foxy got decommissioned as well no one goes to kids Cove it was sad very sad. There's something strange is happening here Freddy noticed that some of the S.T.A.F.F.bots we're acting a bit off very off to say the least he remembers how Vanessa kept on complaining about how the company needed to update them all for the systems and management agreed to do the systems update which wasn't far from now still it was pretty strange how everything starting to malfunction all of the sudden.

It was very strange indeed what was happening in the pizzaplex. at Fazer blast a pair of red crimson eyes had a USB in her hands preparing for what to do for the systems update.