Chapter 34 fresh start

As soon as the Glamrocks got repaired maintenance had given Monty new star shaped glasses to replace the old ones that were destroyed for some reason Monty gladly accept his new star shaped glasses. Maintenance told the Glamrocks to head back to the rooms and stay there for the rest of the day and night and they were happy to accept it for some reason they didn't want leave their rooms anymore.

Maintenance quickly left but will be back to make sure that the Glamrocks are working at full capacity as soon as maintenance left the Glamrocks decided to take it easy in their rooms as much as they can for some reason they didn't like to go to the daycare something about it fills them with a sense of dread. After what it happened the night they do not remember why but they do not have a good feeling of entering the daycare as management noticed this it and was clear something had to be done.

Gregory continue to sleep peacefully as the daycare attendant gently picked him up both Sundrop and Moondrop wanted to nuzzle their little shooting star desperately as they gently pick him up and brought him close as he was still sleeping. Gregory felt more comfortable as he continued to sleep.

Management decided that so now on whenever there was a birthday boy or girl in the daycare they would go to the atrium weather Glamrocks would be there and perform for them. This was the best case scenario in any situation management has not heard back from Vanessa which was strange very strange to say the least they thought that she might have some to do why the Glamrocks was so damaged last night. As management sent out a search party to find her this complex was well confusing to say the least it was like a giant neon lit maze of sorts.

After long hours it seemed like it was hopeless until and employee spotted her wearing some sort of bunny suit very damaged appearing to be from cosplay in endoskeletons. Management is going to have a long talk with Vanessa as to what just happened last night.