Chapter 16 meteor shower

As Gregory is running in order to get to the backstage as he got there and got the security badge including a disk that said Showtime on it and while avoiding Monty and Chica and Roxy and Freddy helping getting him down from the backstage he and Freddy made the way back to the atrium. Gregory placed the Showtime disc on heading back on the atrium with Freddy but quickly always he has these like mechanical footsteps accompanied with jingling bells once back on the atrium he and Freddy started to head down to maintenance.

But something happened on the way down to maintenance that caused Gregory and Freddy to split up. As Gregory was running through the halls of the maintenance area he notices endoskeletons following him whenever he wasn't looking at them with his flashlight as the endoskeletons got closer to him he just kept on running farther away from them. But no matter how much Gregory would try to run away they always seem to find him as Gregory hears heavy mechanical footsteps catching up to him he started running even faster but the footsteps keep on getting closer and closer as Gregory turned to a hallway do you realize that that was a mistake it was a dead end.

" this is it. This is my life ends. I'm gonna be one of those other kids in those newspapers. Is it bad,this is very bad."

Gregory closes his eyes as the last thing he saw was a bunch of red eyes staring at him. As Gregory hears the sound of gears moving closer to him as he nearly felt mechanical claws getting closer to him he then heard the sound of light mechanical footsteps accompanied with jingling bells. It was the daycare attendant they come as both Sundrop and Moondrop try to captured their little shooting star and bring him back with them to the daycare this throughout the whole night it was the sound of screaming and metal and wires being ripped apart Gregory continued to keep his eyes shut than the sound of screaming stopped Gregory opened his eyes to see that the endoskeletons we're completely dismantled.

Gregory then turned to get out but gentle mechanical and warm hands reached out grabbing him. Gregory quickly realized that the daycare attendant had caught him both Sundrop and Moondrop are happy with this as Gregory was pulled closer to them.

" Little shooting star~ we love you now and forever."

"Huh?"

" sleep now our little shooting star. We have found you and we'll will never let you go again."

Oddly enough Gregory seem to have listened to that as his whole body felt limp and his mind started to become cloudy as his eyelids starting to droop. Gregory wondered what will happen to him now but those thoughts became completely sniffed out as he closed his eyelids and fell to sleep the daycare attendant carried him with them back to the daycare as both Sundrop and Moondrop We're happy that they had their little shooting star back again.