Chapter 29 gator fight

Gregory was getting sick of running for his life tonight as Monty was hot on his heels. Gregory felt like this chase will never end as he hears Monty spitting out hurtful things to him and spitting out some other things that didn't quite make sense to Gregory as he continued to run through the maintenance tunnels as avoiding map bots because they can give away his location and he really doesn't like them. Gregory tried his best to get away from Monty but nothing worked as he felt himself getting tired he couldn't go to sleep not yet he needed to get out of here first he tripped on something as he fell down Gregory notice that he was in a dead end and didn't know what to do anymore as Monty was right there.

" finally got you your twerp  you're gonna pay for what you did to my friends. You made them suffer now it's my turn to make you suffer."

" what are you talking about? I didn't do anything to them I just escaped that's all I thought they were fine what are you talking about?"

Monty didn't answer Gregory he simply lunged at him as his claws dig deep into Gregory so much that it broke his skin causing blood to come out and Monty started to slam him hard on the wall before Monty could finish however there was a sound of jingling bells coming at him as he dropped Gregory. Gregory took this as an opportunity to escape and that's what he did going to a different part of maintenance. Monty look to see that the daycare attendant what is there both Sundrop and Moondrop saw Monty did to their little shooting star they were furious at him he needed to be punished brutally,very rudely to say the least.

" what are you guys doing here can't you guys see see that I'm busy teaching that kid . lesson. Where did that kid go?"

"NAUGHTY GATOR,NAUGHTY GATOR...HURTING OUR little shooting star YOU WILL BE PUNISHED!"

Monty was surprised that the daycare attendant was speaking with both voices as both Sundrop and Moondrop got closer to Monty as they thought of a suitable punishment for him like what they did to the others.

" listen I ain't the one being naughty here if anything it's the kid who is being naughty what he did to my friends he's going to pay!"

"OOOOOH DID YOU LIKE OUR WORK NAUGHTY GATOR.THEY DESERVED IT AFTER WHAT THEY DID TO OUR little shooting star NOW ITS YOUR TRUN."

Monty could barely process the information of what he just heard before he could speak something happened.

Wha-."

Monty didn't have time to speak as the daycare attendant acted quickly both Sundrop and Moondrop quickly stretched out their arms and hands as they started to take Monty apart piece by piece quickly and violently ignoring his screams of pain and completely dislocating his lower half from the rest of his body as he deactivated and his star shaped sunglasses fell to the ground.the daycare attendant stabbed both Sundrop and Moondrop dropped what was left of Monty on the ground and looked at his star shaped glasses then crushing those glasses as they followed the blood that their little shooting star was leaving straight to his hiding place.