Chapter 11 bye,bye baby

More time had passed in the pizzaplex and Gregory was growing into a fine baby still learning how to walk. As he was still clinging onto his Freddy plushy which was torn up a bit so it had to be sewed back together the patches on it.

As customers came in there was also a group of children coming from an orphanage. As the group of children came in it was difficult to tell where Gregory was. As time went on management will come in sometimes and complain about how Bonnie was going against protocol and wandering around the pizzaplex after hours.

More time went on The day was becoming more and more busy.As Gregory was holding his Freddy plushy as the daycare attendant preoccupied with other children  Sundrop and Moondrop got distracted with the other kids so they couldn't see that Gregory still holding his Freddy plushy was in the group of the children from the orphanage. As Freddy came in because he was reserve a birthday party with a child called Nick. As Freddy went to a birthday room with Nick was then do it other conversations coming from management just snippets and bits and pieces of contacts.

Some of it was how management has been getting complaints about how the systems been acting lately. And not to mention that they think that Vanessa might've been the one to temper with the systems so they decided to send her to some therapy to hopefully get all of this sorted out. As the technicians were trying to fix whatever glitch was in the systems but it was difficult  to say the least.

"Attention customers Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex will be closing soon. We hope you had a great experience and have an awesome night on the way out we'll see you next time."

As robotic announcer had finished speaking everyone started to leave the pizzaplex including the group of orphan children along with Gregory as one of the supervisors thought that he was an orphan as well. Gregory holding his Freddy plushy didn't want to go as he was crying. but the supervisors picked him up and took him away out of the pizzaplex as the pizzaplex the daycare attendant was freaking out because they couldn't find their little shooting star anywhere Sundrop and Moondrop went on freak out then they checked the security cameras and saw what happened they couldn't really leave the pizzaplex so they had to wait until their Little shooting star finds his way back to them they can be patient they just have to wait luckily the personnel file dubbed MILKYWAY  is activated so they'll be able to recognize their little shooting star no matter what.