Chapter 7 not according to plan 

As The systems update was done Vanessa took the daycare attendant back to the superstar daycare. Both Sundrop and Moondrop Felt a bit off but that doesn't matter. all that matters right now to them was getting back to Gregory to make sure that he was OK. Once getting to The cloud nursery The lights started to flicker due to it being the power redirecting itself to the recharge station.

Then the power went out which caused Sundrop to switch to Moondrop seeing Gregorys there was some thing that popped into their programming. Something very unusual popped into the programming which felt off.

Bring me the Child.

" what's happening here Sundrop?"

"I'm not sure Moondrop feels wrong!"

destroy the brat

" what no we will never harm Gregory."

" yeah We wouldn't do that."

kill the-

" shut up shut up shut up we love - ."

" shut up get out of our head we love -."

EORROR update has been altered permanently.

There was a set an electrical sparks of purple than the daycare attendant fell to the ground with Sundrop and Moondrop deactivating. Gregory got out of the cradle and crawled on very soft pillows and got down to the daycare attendant Sundrop and Moondrop we're not responding. This caused Gregory to cry because he didn't know what happened to his caretakers then the daycare attendant came back online Moondrop saw Gregory crying and Sundrop Who is in the backseat of their mind also saw this.

" Little shooting star... it's all right... come here.. we're fine right Sundrop we are better now."

" that's right Moondrop define never been better."

As the daycare attendant pulled Gregory towards them cuddling him. Gregory noticed Little differences for one Moondrop eyes were now now red his voice sounded a little bit raspy too but Gregory didn't mind then the power went back on and Moondrop switched back to Sundrop Who continue to give Gregory the cuddle.

At Fazer blast The computer laptop showed that something was wrong with the virus saying that the virus has mutated into its own completely different virus and latched onto the parental feelings that Sundrop and Moondrop had to Gregory.