Chapter 30 activating hypnosis protocol

Gregory could barely breathe after when it happened to him tonight it couldn't get any worse for him his whole body was in pain and feels like everything was on fire. Gregory felt cold as he heard like mechanical footsteps accompanied with jingling bells but his mine was in a panic state and he couldn't move his body anymore he was too tired and everything was sore. Gregory didn't know what to do he was completely paralyzed with fear as the door opened and gentle, warm and mechanical hands stretched out to him. Gregory was sent into a panic freaking out not knowing what to do he was in complete shock.

" Little shooting star come down. Me and Moondrop won't hurt you please relax."

" this might be a problem Sundrop after what our Little shooting star has been through tonight it won't be easy to get him to calm down.

Gregory could barely see since his eyes were dying from every direction his mind was still in a complete panic as he started kicking left and right without a thought.the daycare attendant didn't know what to do both Sundrop and Moondrop were at a loss before things get out of control the lights went out and there was a shift of gears as Gregory was dropped before he could get away the gentle,warm and mechanical hands pick them up again calling him clothes and those hands gently made the way to his face so that Gregory could make eyes contact with a pair of red eyes staring at him as there was an internal protocol activating.

ACTIVATING HYPNOSIS PROTOCOL.

Gregory looked at the pair of red eyes and saw that they had changed colour into a mix of pink and purple swirls and Gregory couldn't look away as he heard a voice.

" just look deep into our eyes little shooting star and relax nothing will hurt you again. Relax now everything is fine.

Gregory oddly enough couldn't look away from the eyes as he felt relaxed and did what the voice told him to do. The voice is still there as Gregory simply listen to it.

" you've been awake too long. little shooting star,it's time for sleep now, you are safe now, you are tired, you are finally relaxed, just sleep now little shooting star nothing will hurt you again."

Gregory couldn't look away he didn't want to look away as his eyelids starting to droop feeling heavy and his whole body started to go limp. Gregory felt at peace with this,everything was fine as he closed his eyes doing the last thing before he drifted off to sleep.

" sleeping now little shooting star we'll take you home now."

Gregory was completely asleep as the lights went on and Moondrop switch back to Sundrop carefully carrying their little shooting star back to the daycare as soon as possible everything was fine now no one will take their little shooting star away again.