Chapter 28 Barely keeping it together

Monty couldn't get a message to anyone as he was trying to find them this is bad really bad as he continue to search the pizzaplex there was no luck until he hit something. Monty looked down to see what he had hit he saw and complete fear that it was Freddy's head dislocated from his body he looked to see that Freddy's entire body was in pieces on the ground completely destroyed,torn apart. Monty didn't know what happened as he quickly went to the kitchen that being Chicas last location as he got inside he noticed that there was something on the ground it was the voice box he recognized it. Monty knew that this was chicas voice box.

" this is wrong!who could've done this to Freddy and Chica where is she anyways wait oh no she's in the sewers isn't she."

Monty slowly backed away from the kitchen and left to find Roxy he hoped that she was ok who could've done this to his friends? That was a big question going in Monty's head they didn't deserve any of that as he continued to make his way to the race track once he got there he saw that one of the go karts was missing he quickly followed the tire marks left by the go kart following it until it reached a giant hole in the wall.

" no no no no no no! please not Roxy!please not her!"

Monty went to the giant hole and his worst fears were confirmed what was left of Roxy was completely deactivated and her eyes were missing who could've done this to his friends? Monty wanted answers of who would do this then a thought came into his head it had to be the kid that did this. That kid did this to his friends Monty was furious as he went to the elevator slamming the button as the elevator went down to maintenance.

" that little twerp is going to pay for it he did to my friends."

As the elevator reached down Monty spotted Gregory and started chasing him through maintenance.