Chapter 22 Mr.Fazbaer

As Gregory continue to sleep peacefully as the daycare attendant started gently to brush his hair both Sundrop and Moondrop purred together in unison as they get this everything was right for them in the world again they had their little shooting star back and he wasn't gonna be taken away again. Gregory nuzzled closely which made the daycare attendant simply overjoyed both Sundrop and Moondrop couldn't help but gently hug their little shooting star they were so happy now that that bunny lady was gone everything will be perfect again they soon noticed their little shooting star has a Fazwatch they gently and quietly move their arms and hands as they started tinkering with the Fazwatch synchronizing them to it so they will always find their little shooting star.

Gregory continue sleeping peacefully as the synchronization was done the daycare attendant heard something both Sundrop and Moondrop weren't happy with that they carefully got up making sure that their little shooting star wouldn't wake up carefully leaving you going out into the lobby of the daycare to figure out what was causing that sound. Whatever was making the sound seem to be very agile and sneaky this upset the daycare attendant both Sundrop and Moondrop didn't want whoever is making that sound to wake up with their little shooting star luckily whoever was made a mistake by going back it tripped and fell down.

" finally that little noise make it will be caught.I will not have been waking our little shooting star up. Isn't that right Moondrop we'll punish whoever it is."

"Yes Sundrop that noise maker deserves punishment."

Finally catching whoever it was making that sound became clear that it was a wind up music man.the daycare attendant didn't have time as both Sundrop and Moondrop went back to daycare and inside the castle but once getting inside that castle it was revealed that their the little shooting star was gone. This made the daycare attendant furious both Sundrop and Moondrop now understand that the wind up music man was a distraction for them someone had taken their little shooting star going to the security desk checking the cameras to see who had taken their little shooting star away from them seeing the footage it was revealed to be Freddy who are taking their little shooting star.

No one is gonna get in their Little shooting star way again!the daycare attendant was angry both Sundrop and Moondrop grabbed the wind up music man and started pulling in apart piece by piece,this toy was discontinued anyways so it wouldn't be messed once it was completely destroyed it's pieces were put into a garbage can. Thanks to the security camera footage the daycare attendant knew were go both Sundrop and Moondrop went to the west arcade to find their little shooting star.

Gregory didn't like it that he was taking away from the daycare by Freddy as they went to the west arcade to get some things there. Gregory was not in the mood to talk to Freddy he had finally remembered his past and how he got his patched up Freddy plushy he wanted to go back but Freddy wouldn't let him. Freddy couldn't understand why Gregory was upset with him he had to get Gregory away from the daycare attendant both Sundrop and Moondrop seem to be acting a bit odd they have been acting odd since they've all got in their system update a few years ago but when maintenance checked it was just a part of their programming now.

" there should be some things in the west arcade superstar I cannot go up there due to a bug in my system. If you see the DJ say hello to him he's such a nice fellow."

" whatever Freddy. See you when I get back."

Gregory left the elevator and went to the west arcade is that. the elevator closed and headed back to the atrium Freddy could feel something bad was out there sure enough his feelings feel light as the elevator door opened and as he stepped out he saw the daycare attendant both Sundrop and Moondrop we're not happy with him at all.