Chapter 13 trapped in the pizzaplex

This was a bad idea that's what Gregory thought to himself. As he saw Freddy was playing with his band and how Freddy collapsed on stage when he was looking at him and not to mention there was this weird creepy bunny lady coming for him with a knife in her hand as Gregory still holding his patched up Freddy plushy as he was running away from the weird bunny lady and from the security guard.

Gregory already had a bad history with adults so there was no way he was gonna trust the security guard. as he continued to hold his patched up Freddy plushy tighter as he started to run even faster as he hold his patched at Freddy plushy even more tighter. Then Gregory stop to catch his breath all he wanted was one day where he wouldn't have to go do this thing like  game of cat and mouse that he has to deal with every day of his life in order to survive he looked around and saw that the weird bunny lady was nowhere to be found as Gregory got moving again still squeezing his patched up Freddy plushy he wondered where was he?

" what am I gonna do!? That weird bunny lady after me! How the heck am I supposed to get out of here? What the heck am I gonna do now this is not a good night for me! What's that?"

Gregory saw something he couldn't quite make out the details but it looked like to be a good hiding space. As Gregory still squeezed his patched up Freddy plushy he went inside a strange hiding place Then the doors to the strange hiding place closed then started to move where do we looked out of the doors that are closed on his strange hiding space said he found realize that he was in the animatronic of the pizzaplex and it was Freddy. Gregory had to admit that with Freddy walking like that he found himself drifting off to sleep as he drifted to sleep he forgotten that he needed to get out the pizzaplex. As time passed there was a sudden sound of computer noises that stirred Gregory awake.

" showtime already!? I am experiencing a malfunction. Recharge cycle is not complete."

" Will you shut up!"