Chapter 12  can't trust adults

Time went on and Gregory was about 5 years old as he was living out on the streets holding his patched up Freddy plushy. He doesn't really remember how he got this patched up Freddy plushy but he knows that it was personal to him he also remembers something else just some shapes and colours and some letters but that was it.

"I'm so hungry. I need to find some food and fast. Hey a trashcan maybe there's some food to eat hopefully it's in good condition."

Gregory had run away from the orphanage because the adults there were kind of bad how they treated kids they were just awful with how they treated kids just plain awful. They treated the children there like dirt and made them do physical labour not to mention that also they have done some other things that was mentally traumatizing. That's why Gregory left he knew he couldn't trust adults  as he hold his patched up Freddy plushy as he opened the trashcan there was some foods that actually look like to be in good condition as he took a bite out of one of the food he realized it was still fresh he grabbed it and hold his patched up Freddy plushy tight and quickly went back to his home in the alleyway.

" Home sweet home. This is a good box."

Gregorys home is a cardboard box in the alleyway that he's been living in since he left the orphanage it wasn't much but it was the only place that he could live in as he ate the still fresh food which was pizza still in its box Gregory continue to eat it still holding his patched up Freddy plushy close to him it was the only comfort that he had but he remembers he had more comfort but from where he couldn't remember. Gregory then spotted The logo on the pizza box it read Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex. Gregory had heard about this in the newspaper maybe he could go there to just relax for a bit. It wouldn't kill him to have some fun once in a while that's what Gregory thought himself still holding his patched up Freddy plushy has he decided to go to the pizzaplex to have some fun.