Chapter 9 we will always be here

The pizzaplex was closed for the weekend due to the fact that the road is being reconstructed giving everything in the pizzaplex a chance to have a break. As the Glamrocks were in their rooms doing their usual things. and DJ music man was in west arcade on his stage simply sleeping as he always does. In the daycare however the daycare attendant is busy taking care of their Little shooting star as Sundrop and Moondrop we're only fixated on Gregory he was the only one that they cared about and loved.

" Little shooting star you're safe here with us no one will never take you away from us isn't that right Moondrop our little shooting star will stay here forever.

"Yes Sundrop none will never take away our little shooting star. And if anyone dead they will be punished."

No one was going to take away their little shooting star. They were going to keep Gregory nice and safe in the daycare no one is ever going to take away their little shooting star away from them.Sundrop and Moondrop will keep their little shooting star with them forever and no one will get in the way. Their little shooting star will be happy here forever.

As The day went on in pizzaplex things are happening at Roxy raceway. Where Vanny was using Freddy to clear a path to somewhere below the pizzaplex. her master told her it was here beneath Roxy raceway and her master is right.she didn't have time to look at a laptop which is sending some thing urgent about how the virus in the daycare attendant has mutated becoming part of Sundrop and Moondrop programming and code and part of the new parental feelings that they have she simply deleted that urgent message she didn't have time for that.

" almost there."

She continued to proceed with a masters plan making sure that no one got in the way of it no one at all.