Chapter 23 he needs our protection

Freddy could tell that the daycare attendant is furious both Sundrop and Moondrop seem to be angry at him as he tried to step back into the elevator it was revealed that the doors wouldn't open. Gregory was still busy in the west arcade but Freddy could tell that he was in trouble with the daycare attendant both Sundrop and Moondrop seem to be very quiet staring at Freddy aggressively as they simply staring at him without saying anything making the lead singer uneasy Freddy try to get away but the daycare attendant wouldn't let him both Sundrop and Moondrop wanted their little shooting star back they could tell that he wasn't with Freddy anymore but they were still angry at the bear The uneasy silence broke out when Freddy spoke.

" what brings you guys out of the daycare all of a sudden? Patrols haven't started yet."

"DON'T BE DUMB FAZBEAR WE WANT OUR Little shooting star BACK WERE IS HE?"

Freddy was completely surprised at the daycare attendant both Sundrop and Moondrop seem to speak at the same time as Freddy started back away only to be stopped by the closed elevator doors. Freddy couldn't understand what was happening now as the daycare attendant simply stared back at him both Sundrop and Moondrop wanted their little shooting star back they knew Freddy didn't have them with him anymore but they needed to have him back desperately.

" he is in the west arcade. Why are you guys are so determined to keep him here? He has a home you guys. his parents are probably worried about-."

"OH QUITE FAZBEAR YOU DON'T KNOW OUR Little shooting star HE IS SAFE WITH US AND FROM THE OTHERS WHO WANT TO KILL HIM."

" that's just ridiculous why would the others will try to hurt him it's against our-."

"WAKE UP FAZBEAR ALL NIGHT WE HAVE SEEN OTHERS TRYING TO KILL OUR Little shooting star OVER AND OVER AGAIN!"

Freddy paused at what the daycare attendant said both Sundrop and Moondrop knew that something was wrong with the others they were right all night they have been trying to kill Gregory but there had to be a good explanation for that.

" explain to me this then why are you guys trying to keep Gregory here? is he that important to you guys?"

"VERY IMPORTANT TO US.OUR Little shooting star IS SO SWEET,GENTLE,SOFT,WARM,PRECIOUS,INNOCENT AND LOVEABLE TO US."

Freddy realize that the daycare attendant had Lost it both Sundrop and Moondrop have gone completely insane as he tried to get away but couldn't realizing that he was still trapped and had nowhere to go.

"ITS A GOOD THING THAT WE FOUND YOU HERE.WE DON'T WANT OUR Little shooting star BEING TAKEN AWAY AGAIN AND WE ALSO DON'T YOU IN OUR WAY SO WE CAME HERE TO GIVE YOU A  SPECIAL SURPRISE."

Freddy simply stopped moving at what the daycare attendant said both Sundrop and Moondrop seem to have some idea in their head as Freddy looked with his eyes completely widen as his last words were.

" what kind of surprise?"

The daycare attendant got closer both Sundrop and Moondrop simply said nothing as their laughter was the last thing that Freddy ever heard.