Chapter 31 meant to be ours

Gregory felt something gently brushing his hair as he snuggle further into the blanket as he heard purring coming from somewhere. Gregory felt comfortable as he felt the gentle blushing of his hair continued feeling like he could stay like this forever. Gregory felt so relaxed as gentle brushing of his hair continued even further as the daycare attendant continue the motion both Sundrop and Moondrop purred in unison watching their little shooting star sleep peacefully as they were gently brushing his hair it was so perfect and peaceful everything was fine now. Gregory continued to sleep as soon as the thought came back in his head as he got up panting heavily.

The daycare attendant was taken back by this both Sundrop and Moondrop could only watch as their little shooting star got up away from their arms and hands seeing the look of fear in his face they could tell that their little shooting star was in panic. Gregory felt like he was on death row as he got up and ran away. The daycare attendant immediately followed both Sundrop and Moondrop needed to calm down to their little shooting star and bring him back he was safe with them nothing will stop them. Gregory continue to run when he reached the door as he opened it he then saw what was left of the Glamrocks animatronics.

Chica was missing her beak and her voice box but could still move around as she was holding Freddy's head in her arms. Roxy is Missing her shell and her eyes but she was able to move around thanks to Monty leading them.Monty had it worse his whole lower half is gone as he can barely move around simply using his hands and arms.the Glamrocks notice Gregory by looking at him and hearing his footsteps.

" wait we're not gonna hurt you not anymore. Listen kid there's something we have to tell you it's about-."

Before Roxy could finish the sound of light and mechanical footsteps a company with jingling bells stopped her. Monty tried to grab Gregory but that only made him flinch and ran off into another part of the daycare.the Glamrocks knew this would happen they understood why Gregory would run away from them after what they did to him tonight they couldn't blame him but they turned their attention to the daycare attendant both Sundrop and Moondrop can't believe that they were still functional but they will take great pleasure in to decommissioning them permanently if it meant that their little shooting star will be safe with them forever.

"WE THOUGHT WE DECOMMISSIONED ALL OF YOU GLAMROCKS."

The Glamrocks could see that the daycare attendant is crazy both Sundrop and Moondrop speaking at the same time as the group knew that they had to be ready for anything.

" look whatever is making you guys act like this we can just give you guys a hard reset or a factory reset."

"OH FAZBEAR DON'T YOU THINK THE DAYSHIFT HAD ALREADY DONE THAT.THEY TRIED MULTIPLE TIMES IN FACT BUT NOTHING WORKED.WE WILL ENJOY DECOMMISSIONED YOU GLAMROCKS PIECE BY PIECE SO OUR little shooting star IS SAFE WITH US.

The Glamrocks realize that there was no reasoning with the daycare attendant both Sundrop and Moondrop couldn't be fixed it was clear now but before the group could do anything the daycare attendant lunged at them both Sundrop and Moondrop put up a pretty good fight and then they grabbed Freddy's head and jumped up onto the steps of the daycare.

" please you guys be reasonable this isn't-."

"OH SHUT UP ALREADY FAZBEAR YOU ARE SO DUMB.WHY WOULD WE STOP WE WILL DECOMMISSIONED ALL OF YOU GLAMROCKS LIKE HOW YOU DECOMMISSIONED BONNIE FAZBEAR.

This made the Glamrocks stopped what they were doing at what the daycare attendant said both Sundrop and Moondrop knew how Bonnie was decommissioned and they blamed Freddy for it.

" what are you guys talking about? I would never do that to Bonnie he is my-."

"YOU REALLY DON'T REMEMBER DO YOU?LET US TELL YOU WHAT HAPPEN TO BONNIE SHALL WE?WE SAW BONNIE HELPING A GIRL TO LEAVE THE PIZZAPLEX AND ALL OF YOU GLAMROCKS WERE TRYING TO STOP THEM.THEY ALMOST GOT OUT BUT YOU FAZBEAR STOP THEM.BONNIE TRIED TO WAKE YOU UP BUT NOTHING WORKED YOU THEN GRABBED BONNIE AND RIP HIM APART PIECE BY PIECE.

The Glamrocks were surprised at what the daycare attendant said both Sundrop and Moondrop are telling the truth about what happened to Bonnie.Freddy was just in denial hearing about the news.

" it can't be. I will never."

"GOOD NIGHT FAZBEAR."

" wait what do you guys mean by-."

CRUSH

The other Glamrocks watched well for Roxy  Heard the sound as for the other who could see they saw the daycare attendant pull the apart Freddy's head both Sundrop and Moondrop Dropped the pieces of Freddy's destroyed head on the floor as they lunged at the other Glamrocks again.

Gregory continue to run hearing the sounds of screaming and pulling apart machinery as he saw an open closet in the daycare going in and closing the door. Gregory curl up into a ball closing his eyes the sound of screaming and mechanical machinery being torn apart stopped as he heard humming then voices that seem to be mixed with each other singing.

" you were meant to be ours. We are all that you need. You've carved open our hearts. You can't just leave us to bleed."

Gregory felt scared as he started crying even more. Gregory left his eyes shut squeezing on them further trying not to open them. Gregory then heard a slam coming from the other side of the door.

"Gregory! Open the door please. Gregory Open the door. Gregory can we not fight anymore. Can we not fight anymore. Gregory sure you're scared we've been there. We can set you free from that fear and keep you safe. Gregory don't make us come in there. We are going to count to three."

Gregory heard the slamming and that singing getting louder. Gregory heard the sound of wood snapping realizing that the door is gonna forced open but he couldn't move he was completely paralyzed with fear not knowing what to do.

"1...2... Forget it."

The door immediately was forced open as Gregory continue to shake in fear waiting for what happened. Gregory felt like he was being carried by something familiar, something that loved him, something that will protect him, something will care for him, something that will always be there for him. Gregory felt a little bit better as he was still a little tense but he was feeling much more better than before. Gregory was placed back in the soft cot that he had gotten up from and the same blanket was placed on top of him with his patched up at Freddy plushy in his hands. Gregory saw the blanket being placed on top of him then he looked up to see the daycare attendant sitting where they were both Sundrop and Moondrop carefully move their arms and hands as they gently brushed Gregory's hair and Gregory felt even more better as his eyes closed on their own as he drifted off to sleep again without a care in the world.