Chapter 35 where were you all this time

It took a while but management finally got some answers from Vanessa after she was treated for her injuries. Personally management was angry at Vanessa for not doing her job and instead allowing the animatronics to go berserk at night hunting down a child. Honestly they questioned Vanessa where she was all this time because she didn't seem to do her job at all they also wondered why she was wearing bunny suit. Vanessa didn't respond back to these questions not sure they would believe her answers anyway management was still very angry at Vanessa for not receiving any answers to their questions which honestly tick them off.

As management continue to investigate Vanessa the rest of the staff had to continue to fix up and check the animatronics for routine maintenance and everything else to get ready for end the place opened again next week. It was very confusing to say the least even Vanessa's friend Louis came and asked her but she would not respond,she was simply lost in a daze this just puzzled management on what to do.

Management cannot even check the security camera feed because it's been tampered with so there was no way to think about what happened. But management knew that Vanessa had something to do with it this is also frustrating for management as everything was being cleaned up and getting ready to open in the next week they had to do something with Vanessa but they don't know they did the therapy thing but that didn't help at all at least that's what they thought. A decision was made and Vanessa apparently was sent to rehabilitation centre as she was replaced with a new security guard it was for the best for Vanessa as Louis helped her to pack and get ready for the trip.

It was also for the best that no one knows what really happened in the pizzplex after hours no one would believe the story anyways of Gregory and the parental smothering daycare attendant to him as both Sundrop and Moondrop felt at piece with this it was also for the best that the Glamrocks would never come back to the daycare and never remember what happened that night.