Chapter 36 bittersweet ending

It has been weeks after the whole night incident in the pizzplex and things were back to normal but with a few changes to say the least one of these few changes is that the Glamrocks start to bug out a lot which makes things a whole lot harder for maintenance. No matter how much they try maintenance can't stop the Glamrocks from bugging out and no one knows what's causing it and it makes things a whole lot harder when it's showtime and anything else that requires the Glamrocks during the day.

One of the other changes is that the bowling alley was finally reopened despite the mascot not being there apparently customers didn't mind they were just happy to go back there and do some bowling as such the reopening of that place brought in a huge amount of money at least that was one good thing that happened during the week of schedule maintenance. There was also new flavours of ice cream to the bowling alley which is a huge breather before the bowling alley only serve one flavour of ice cream which was vanilla it was a good flavour but it was also getting pretty tiring to consume all of the time in there.

These new flavours was strawberry, chocolate, mint chip and much much more. The other changes are that Roxy raceway is finally open again and everyone was excited to go in those racing carts and have the time of their lives as well as going back to that favourite hair salon to styolize their hair whatever they wanted. As the place close down the new night security guard when make his rounds throughout the place his name is Russell he was very nice and kind he couldn't help but he a child laughter coming from somewhere and he always sees the daycare attendant leaving after their patrols are done both Sundrop and Moondrop will not tell him where do they go after they finish their patrols they simply went to where he hears the child laughing and does not respond back the only do come back whenever the place is about to open. As for Vanessa she is still in the rehabilitation centre with Louis keeping a close eyes on her and checking her progress to see how she is doing as she seems to be doing somewhat better than she was with those therapy sessions but there was still something that she was not saying but it won't be long before that information comes out.

Gregory is happy in his new room with the daycare attendant taking care of him and protecting him and loving him both Sundrop and Moondrop always come and see him after the place is closed after all he is their Little shooting star and no one will never take him away ever again. And that's how it was now and forever in the pizzplex.