Chapter 26 speak no evil 

Chica turned around to see the the daycare attendant was there as both Sundrop and Moondrop looked at her as the lights automatically came on once the door was open they were not happy to say the least they saw what she did to their little shooting star in the pizzaplex and they were angry at her. Gregory was nowhere to be seen so at least he got away the daycare attendant was happy for that both Sundrop and Moondrop decided that it was time to deal with Chica once and for all like how they deal with Freddy back in the elevator heading to the west arcade.

" what are you guys doing here!? Are you guys here to help us catch the kid because that little brat has been getting away from us easily."

"DON'T CALL OUR little shooting star A BRAT YOU GLUTTONOUS CHICKEN."

Chica was surprised that the daycare attendant could say that and that both Sundrop and Moondrop are speaking at the same time she felt offended of what they just said to her they were really starting to get on her nerves and what they just said.

" well there's no need to be rude do you guys should just do as I say right now I am the main animatronic you guys know out of the four."

"OH WE KNOW ALL ABOUT THAT YOU IDIOTIC GLAMROCK BUT WE DON'T HAVE LISTEN TO YOU.DUMB BRID."

Now Chica is furious that the daycare attendant at what they just said both Sundrop and Moondrop didn't seem to care they just want their little shooting star back so they didn't care that she was furious she wasn't going to be around anyways might as well finish this.

" all right I don't know what's gotten into you guys but you better listen to me because I'm the most-."

"IDIOTIC,GLUTTONOUS,EGOTISTICAL GLAMROCK WE HAVE EVER MET NO ONE WILL CARE ABOUT YOU.WE ARE GOING TO FIND OUR little shooting star BUT FRIST LET US DESTROY THAT DUMB VOICE BOX OF YOURS."

" what's that supposed to-."

Before Chica could finish there was a sound of an activation she realized that it was the trash compactor turning on as it slammed on her with full force damaging her animatronic shell and then it finished as it got up she was barely functional.the daycare attendant looked both Sundrop and Moondrop had one last thing for them to do as they stretched out their arms and hands at Chica and pulled out the voice box dropping it on the ground and crushing it.the daycare attendant Simply was satisfied as both Sundrop and Moondrop look at that Chica one last time as they kicked her down into the sewers as they continue to find their little shooting star.