weird dream

((tw: cursing, bullying))

It's finally time to go home. You're so tired after a long yet short day.

Damn i thought avoiding them isn't that hard but i guess i was so wrong... Like literally..

Flashback

I was there eating in the cafeteria peacefully. And then I saw him with his friends and i tried to rush my food and I'll just avoid them.

But one of his friends said
"Hey isn't that the girl who you bumped with earlier?!"
Then they approached me. I Don't know what to do so i just froze there but still eating like an idiot

"hey don't rush your meal! Here, drink up" then he offered me the bottle of water. I was about to get it when he suddenly let it go. The water spilled all over the table

"Oh my God! You're so clumsy!" he said then they all laughed except from him. I still didn't know his name okay?

"Oh don't worry Y/N I have an extra water here" he said then he offered the water he have.

I know I'm dumb but I'm not THAT dumb to not notice that it's a prank.

"ahaha thank you but i don't need it. I'll go now" i don't know why but people there won't even care to help like it's just normal.

I grabbed my bag then started to walk away, but one of his friends grabbed my wrist and pulled me.

"Hey! How dare you not take what his offering?!!" this time it's a girl.

"let me go!" i said as i try to grab my hands back.

While struggling i felt a cold water pour into my head.

I zoned out there questioning myself what is happening..?

They all laughed as one of his friends poured a water on me. I was there standing looking at nowhere. I wanted to cry but I can't even move. I was so wet.. The water is so cold..

"What's going on here?!" a teacher shouted. It seems like she was the teacher who's the one who told me to introduce.

They all stopped laughing and the friends group started running.

End of flashback

A

nd then she gave me a black shirt and then apologized about them.

..

As i walk back home i saw THEM again, i think they're waiting for someone.

Please leave me alone please leave me alone please leave me alone please leave me alone

They're there wearing all their masks.

"HEY THERE Y/N!" one of them said.

OH HELL NAH. I'M NOT GONNA GO BACK HOME BEATEN UP BY THESE MASKED PEOPLE

then that's the time I've had enough. I went running with all of my energy left though they would finally leave me alone.

It turns out they could catch up...