nightmare

Michael's pov.

You and Aurora fell asleep. Only Michael is the one who's awake Now. 

I can't sleep. I really can't. I've been watching this stupid ceiling for like thirty minutes and I still can't fall asleep. I've counted till thousand and I still can't sleep.

....

You know what? Never mind about that shit. Y/n is just probably scaring me so I wouldn't get to drink. I'll go grab that alcohol. 

Michael took the blanket off of his half lower body and quickly yet carefully stood up. He went to the kitchen and opened all the cabinets to find where the alcohol is. 

"Well where the hell is that goddamned alcohol." He groaned. He couldn't find any alcohol in anywhere of that cabinets and this made him seriously pissed. But gladly, He noticed that he missed a one single cabinet. "Oh I hope that that's where the treasure is buried" he quickly closed the open cabinets and ran to that cabinet.

The moment he opened that cabinet, a smile Started creeping to his face and satisfaction started to run.

"bingo" he smiled. He grabbed that luxurious looking wine and grabbed a glass. He then poured the wine to the shining glass.

"never tasted a wine before, but i heard that it could get you drunk" he chuckled then drank the wine with just one shot.

.

Y/n's pov

You woke up because of some kind of weird groaning and whispering keep on bugging and creeping you for a while now. You let a groan out.

You opened your eyes and noticed Aurora is still is her position and snoring softly. But Michael is missing.

Wait... Don't tell me..

You quickly raised your upper body and took a quick glance at the kitchen to see if anyone is there. No one is there. But you sure did notice that there is an open cabinet. And you know that that is where your mom hide all the wine his boyfriend give.

"fuck.."You quickly got up and ran to the kitchen to see Michael on the ground mumbling random words. He's laying his back on the table counter and is holding a glass. The wine is on the ground and it's pouring all its own.

"I knew it. Do you know what you just did?!" you whisper shout. The drunk boy looked at you. He squinted his eyes trying to take a better glance at your figure and trying to figure out who are you.

"please tell me you're the angel who came to take me this time.." Michael said.

"seriously.. When will you stop doing all that bad habits and lifestyle of yours.." you sighed. You took his arm and placed it to your shoulder and assisted him

"come on big boy. Go to bed and fucking take your sleep" you said as soon as you got him up. You started walking, and as you walk, he followed your steps.

In the middle of walking, Michael suddenly pushed you away really hard making you almost fall on your feet.

"the hell dude?!"

"you're not an angel.. You can't take me because you're not an angel..." he muttered. But you didn't heard him.

"what??? You speaking nonsense again ain't you? Ugh I'm so done with you. Gosh! Here- let me just, punch you so that you'll fall asleep." you rubbed your face. And started walking towards him slowly.

Out of a sudden, Michael started walking towards you. Of course you noticed that he is walking towards you so you just took a step backwards.

"h-hey.. " you stutteringly said, afraid that he might beat you up. You just keep on taking your steps backwards Until you actually just reached the wall.

Oh shit.

Then Michael finally reached you. You didn't know what to do so you just stayed still like what you're always doing. He placed his hands on the wall and He leaned his head close to you then stared at your eyes. You're not so sure but this makes you feel Something.

"..except y/n.." he whispered. As soon as you heard your name, your heart started beating fast like crazy and your face started heating up. You don't know what he meant but you know it's something that has to do with what he said earlier.

"w-what?" you build the courage to speak up. But before you could even get the answer you want, his head fell on your shoulder and started making snoring sounds.

"Michael?" you called.

What.. The fuck was that. WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!

"l-let's get you to bed.."

And again, you helped him.

.

"y/n.. Y/n.."

"..y/n.." a voice called. This quickly made you look and search for the voice.

"hello?" 

'is this some kind of another joke???' you thought to yourself.

You keep on searching for the person who called you. But after blinking just literally in a short time everything went black.

'what..??'

"brother"

Little by little, you started hearing laughes. And instead of funny laughes, it's starting to sound creepy and very loud. then out of nowhere, a creepy faceless boy with blood dripping down from his face to his toes started appearing. He's holding something, but it was all distorted and blurry. The laughes slowly turning into some kind of crying-laughing. And is seriously creeping you out.

"THE FUCK IS THAT!!?!??"

The boy started walking towards you and the more he becomes closer to you the more the unsettling the vibe is. So you started to run.

Run..

..Run..

Run.

Out of a sudden, everything completely went so traumatising. All you can see is crimson red and loud noises such as screaming, crying, ringing, distorted noises is banging your head. Your heart beat won't stop beating fast And your head started hurting.

"Y/n"

"Y/N!"

"STOOPPP!!!" you screamed, almost tearing up, couldn't handle the pain.

"Y

/N!!!"

"GET AWAY FROM MEE!!!" You quickly raised your upper body as soon as you finally woke up. Your heart is pounding so loud that you can literally feel it vibrates.

Michael and Aurora is staring worriedly at you.

"Girl we've been trying to wake you up for like, twenty minutes!you're going to give me heart attack!!!" Aurora slapped your shoulder.

"You okay?" Michael genuinely asked.

"what? Oh, y-yeah I'm fine... I'm doing just fine.." you answered, but still processing what dream you just had.

"you call that fine?! You call "STOOPP!!" "NOOO!!" "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" AND CRYING IN YOUR SLEEP JUST FINE?! okay. I know you had a nightmare. What the fuck was it? You dreamt of Michael killing you? Oh you son of a bitch, MICHAEL YOURE DEAD!" she grabbed Michael's shirt and raised her fist

"no! It.. Wasn't that.. Wait where is mom?"

"oh she went out to like 'buy something'. Okay now what was that nightmare all about?"

"oh.. Uhm... There's a Faceless kid chasing me."

"oh shit. Might be one of the dead spirits.. What do they look like?"

"dunno... He's.. Wearing grey shirt and there's a thing he's holding... I don't know. I-i swear I saw it clearly! But then, it just became.. Blurry now."

"that is creepy as hell." Michael commented.

"well, come on let's leave that. Eat your breakfast now, maybe you're having nightmares because you haven't eaten anything yet."