bad day

You made an egg and bacon for breakfast. After eating it, you quickly went to your bedroom to bathroom to take a bath. You picked your favorite shirt and your favorite jeans as your outfit. You also picked the checkers shoes your mom got you last week.

You checked everything before leaving the apartment.

clean kitchen, no dishes, clean apartment, money, door locked. Perfect.

You started making your way to Scarlett's house, excitedly. You're very happy indeed, but what made you even more happier is you Don't have to pass through Michael's pizzeria. Meaning you won't see him again.

You were so excited that you don't even notice you're jumping while walking.

This is it! I'm finally being happy again! I'm finally seeing Scarlett again!

After 15 minutes of walking, You're now finally outside their house. You pressed the doorbell and waited for Scarlett to come.

The door finally opened, you were expecting Scarlett to be the one who's going to open the door but, someone else opened it.

"oh hello young lady! Do you need something?" the woman asked.

"uhmm I'm looking for Scarlett. Is she home?" you asked, trying to take a peek inside.

"oh Scarlett? You must be a friend of hers! Are you... Y/n? " she asked

"yes that's my name"

"ooh I'm very sorry young lady.. But Scarlett said she went somewhere.."

"Oh.. W-where?"

"something likee..... Uh cora? Cara? Something like that. I didn't really understand what she said since she's in a rush and I'm doing some vacuum cleaning."

Just hearing her name makes your blood boil. She literally pisses you off to your limit to the point you just wanna choke her.

Ah. She's probably laughing and giggling with her while they're talking about me. That little bitch. I thought Scarlett was my friend! Is she using me all this time? But for what?! To set me and Michael on a date?! Ugh that's it! I shouldn't have trusted her! I shouldn't have given her another chance!

"oh haha i see. Did she said something else or something more?" you asked trying to investigate.

"no.. She didn't said anything after that. But since you're a friend of Scarlett, would you like to come in and drink some tea or eat cookies while we wait for her?" she offered.

"oh that's sure sounds nice! But unfortunately, I'm late for something! Tell Scarlett i need to go somewhere and i can't see her today. Thank you!" you then started to walk while the lady is waving goodbye at you.

.

While walking back home with a very bad temper, you're muttering and cursing while your hands are on your pocket.

"that scar-fucking-lett, how could she do this to me?! I thought if i gave her one last chance, we'll go back to normal like always! Like those good old shitty days! Maybe she found her new 'girlfriend' even more better than me. Why does cora even have to slip in our friendship and break it?! There's so many bitches with the same attitude as hers! Why Scarlett?!" you didn't even care anymore if people are starting at you or not.

The sunny and warm sun earlier quickly disappeared. It was replaced by a cloudy and doesn't look good weather. But you didn't even notice that because you're too busy taking your anger out by muttering some bad things.

"I'm so close at killing that cora bit-" a water drop on your head stopping you from talking shit. You looked at the sky and it doesn't looks so good. Any time any second the heavy rain will drop. So you started to run and forget those things in your mind.