Please Not him

"To hang out with me. I want you to hang out with me." He said. 

"are you deaf or what? I literally just said no earlier! No means no! No matter how hard you try, I'll just end up hanging out with mark! Not you!" You hissed, finding your way out. You can feel His tall figure moving, reaching to your ear

"Y/n, how could you be so cruel to me? Even After what I did" he whispered right into your ear in a deep seductive toned voice. This made you slightly jolt due to on how sensitive your ear is.

He pulled his head back a little to see your blushing face. He looked into your eyes then your lips. He moved his head closer, attempting to give you a kiss. Part of You wanted to push him away and beat his ass but, there's also some part of you that just wanted to stay like this.

Fuck it actually. I'll just stay like this.

Little by little, his face starts to get closer to yours, every second that passes the more his face is closer. You closed your eyes, accepting your fate. Your heart is beating fast, its beating so fast that you think anytime it'll explode.

As your lips are about to touch Michael suddenly stopped. He opened his eyes and realized how close he is to you. He also realized what he's doing. He quickly pulled his face back.

"I-I'm.." he stutters. You also opened your eyes and saw Michael. 

"I-i-I'm sorry" he said then ran. 

What..?

You saw mark standing there with Michael's friends watching you with their mouth wide open.

"Y'all I think we're dreaming.." jake said.

"No.. maybe.. maybe we're starting to imagine things..." Mateo said.

"What the actual fuck was that..." mark said.

.

Michael's pov 

He quickly ran to his room and locked his self  inside to calm down. 

"WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING?! IM INSANE!! I KNEW IT! I SHOULD'NT HAVE BEEN CARRIED AWAY BY MY FUCKING CHEST!!!! UGHH YOU FUCKED IT ALL UP MICHAEL AFTON!! YOU FUCKED IT ALL UP!!! HOW ARE YOU GOING TO FACE Y/N NOW?!?! YOU FUCKING JERK!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!?!" He shouted while panting. 

He heard a knock coming from his door.

"Mike it's your friend mat! Open up!" Mateo said trying to catch his breath. Michael quickly opened the door.

"Look, Now is not the good time buddy. Get out." He coldly said. As he was about to close the door, Mateo stopped him.

"Come on! Don't be like that! I literally almost died just to catch up with you! How about a drink, how does that sounds? I know it'll make you feel better even just a little" He offered.

"I said I'm not in the fucking mood!"

"Wait... you know what? Alright. Sure sounds nice. Give me a strong one then." 

"Alright!! I've been waiting for this for a week now! let's goo!"

.

Y/n's pov

"Hey, you look like you just saw a ghost. you okay?" Mark gently asked stroking your back. He's joining you to sit on the bench in the park.

"I.. really don't know.." you answered.

"You know, it's sometimes okay to rant so, go ahead I'll take it all." 

"I just- I-I've seen too much.. MORE than too much actually. Earlier was so... embarrassing.. No... I don't know but, I kinda liked it! It's like, some part of me wanted to kiss him, and some part of me don't want! But the 'some part of me wants to kiss him' wins! And I don't fucking know why! Do you think.. I'm crazy? Am I crazy for thinking that?" You ranted.

"Well, do you.. like him?"

"I.. i-... Don't! I obviously don't!.... don't know." You said, then letting out a sigh.

"Damn that must be sooo hard. Cheer up my friend. Cheer up." He patted your back.

"It's been like this ever since that day with him in the janitors closet.. why is my chest like this? Why is it beating fast? I hate it. I hate it sooo much that if it's a person I'll fucking kill it."

"I knew it. Lately Everything is going too well.. everything is going very well.." you added.

"You know what? You must be tired. Shall we call it a day?" He asked then stood up.

"What? You telling me to go back to that cursed apartment???? You know what.. I'd rather die or sleep with the aftons than to sleep in that fucking room again." You said after clicking your tongue.

"Why? What happened?" He asked. Then You explained everything to him.

"What the actual fuck?! IN YOUR FUCKING ROOM?!?! THEY HAD SEX IN YOUR FUCKING ROOM?!?!" He yelled.

"ATtutututututuutu lower your voice down! How could you say something so inappropriate! You could've just said slept instead of.. THAT!" You whisper shout.

"Sorry! It's just that, I don't understand! there's so many rooms, why in your room?! Why would they fuck in your room?! Damn if I were you I'd rather sleep on the sofa. Or probably in the streets!" 

"Anyways.. what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to live there and not here?" You asked, changing the subject.

"Oh yeah about that, I'm going to live here now. My parents said we'll live an even more happier life and wealthier life here than that crappy place." He explained.

"At least I can hang out with you from now on!" You cheerfully said.

"Yeah! That's cool!"

Mark's pov

She's so pretty.. just by seeing her smile makes my heart flatter and so my day. She's perfect... far more than perfect. Oh y/n if only I could say I love you... I'd give everything just to be with you forever. I missed you.

Mark looked deeply into your eyes then to your lips, just like what michael did earlier. He slowly move his head close to you still looking to your lips then to your eyes. You quickly moved and stood up.

"Woah woah buddy. The hell are you doing????" You asked. He went silent for a while like, he's thinking what just happened

"Oh- t-there's just something on your face." He explained. 

Y/n's pov

You knew that something is wrong and it made you extremely uncomfortable, so you made an excuse to just stay away from him.

"Ooooh shoot. Yeah I'm sorry I just thought of something else. Anyways I should probably go now. It's pass my curfew haha. I'm glad to see you again mark. Good bye" you said then started to walk away.

"Wait, I-i could at least walk you home! Haha Walking alone in the night is dangerous! Mostly when you're a.. girl. Y'know haha" he said then started to scratch his neck.

"Oh don't worry. I can handle myself now. No need to worry. You should probably go back too. Your parents might be worried about you." Then you started running away before he could even say anything.

Why... why are they like that? This.. this isn't the mark that I know! He's more better than this! Why'd he suddenly do that?! Did he not know that I know what he's trying to do?! He's trying to kiss me! No.. please god no! Please Not mark.. 

..please not my friend..

--------

I am deeply sorry to disappoint y'all 😿😔 y'all can't get that aftussy today😔