Beautiful lake

You finally got back. You quickly went towards your room. You were about to twist the door knob and enter the room but you remembered what happened earlier.

Oooh shit

You noticed your mom is not around, so you thought she's still sleeping in your room. You gently twisted the door knob and gently pushed the door. You looked around your room and no ones in there. 

"Hmm where could she be.." you searched in the kitchen. Just in case you didn't saw her. You noticed a paper in the table. You immediately knew that your mom is on her 'work' and left this paper because she'll be 'late'

"Alright, let me read this excuse" you grabbed the paper and read it.

Y/n, mommy's sorry.. she'll be late for tonight again, or she can't go home for tonight. When I got home I noticed you weren't here. I suppose you're at your friends house. Or hanging out with them. Anyways, I made your favorite Dish, eat it okay? It's in the stove. And also, you can invite any of your friends, or all of them haha. You can eat that or just buy a pizza. Invite someone over okay? So you won't feel lonely without me.

                       -love, mom 

"Aaaand again, she's on her 'work'. Tomorrow, I'm gonna tell her what I saw. I mean how could she? In my room!" You slammed the paper back on the table And went to the sofa. You rest your head and let out a deep sigh.

Now, who should I call.. bitch, like I got any friends! Ugh I hate my life. It's so boring here.. AND extremely weird. I won't ever sleep in my room again. NOT IN A MILLION. But that doesn't mean I couldn't take a bath.. I should take a bath, I fucking stink. Aaaaaaaand maybe take a little night walk outside so I could get some fresh air hahahaha. Or no.

And you're finally done taking a bath. It made you less uncomfortable and more refreshed. You lay on the sofa and before that, you grabbed a new, least favorite blanket. You also grabbed the alarm clock and placed it in the table near you. 

Well, goodnight to any ghosts in there.

.

You gently opened your eyes and immediately heard the alarm clock on the table ringing. You looked at the time it's already 8:04.

SHIT

You stood up too quickly that you tripped. You quickly went to your room and like always, you grabbed a plain white shirt and jeans. You went to the bathroom and quickly brushed your hair while brushing your teeth. You quickly wore your clothes and socks.

You grabbed your shoes and quickly wore it. But unlucky, your feet won't fit

FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!!!

.

You gently opened the door hoping your teacher won't notice. Lucky he didn't. You quietly sneaked to your chair. And finall,y a quiet sigh got out from your mouth. Lucky your teacher didn't notice since he's writing something on the board.

You just randomly looked at behind you and saw Michael staring. 

"The fuck you looking at?" You asked. He then look on The window breaking the eye contact between you two. You were about to put your attention back to your teacher when suddenly a paper hit straight to your face. You rubbed your face out of annoyance and searched who threw the paper. You saw Aurora giving you death glare and her hands down the desk doing middle finger.

You then quickly responded by putting your hands on your forehead closing only three of your fingers making letter L. She rolled her eyes and puts her attention to the teacher. You opened the paper she threw and read the thing she wrote.